Quantcast

OMG! Awesome Movie!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Don't know if you guys have seen this yet.... but I watched "The Notebook" last night on dvd... my god. This is such a good movie - such a great love story and had me actually crying !!! Even Leo (my bf) stayed AWAKE for the entire thing... and was even telling his friends that it was a really good movie and "so sad"...
My god... I was just surprised he didn't burst into flames by watching something with 'romance' !!! But telling people how good it was and almost crying while watching it!?!? AWESOME!
You MUST watch this... especially if you like tragic/sad love stories... here's the main site link - www.thenotebookmovie.com

Reaction score
Yes, but was your b/f CRYING???

I need to know if he is a emotional HUGE MOSTER TRUCK driver
lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet.... but I watched "The Notebook" last night on dvd... my god. This is such a good movie - such a great love story and had me actually crying !!! Even Leo (my bf) stayed AWAKE for the entire thing... and was even telling his friends that it was a really good movie and "so sad"...
My god... I was just surprised he didn't burst into flames by watching something with 'romance' !!! But telling people how good it was and almost crying while watching it!?!? AWESOME!
You MUST watch this... especially if you like tragic/sad love stories... here's the main site link - www.thenotebookmovie.com

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yes, but was your b/f CRYING???
I need to know if he is a emotional HUGE MOSTER TRUCK driver
lol

noooo... he wasn't actually crying! LOL But he looked like he could have!! His face was just like this blank open-mouthed stare... and just like "wow.. that was really sad"... I've yet to see this guy cry - I don't know if it's humanly possible... but this got him at least somewhat emotional for a change!!! He got all cuddly and mushy on me... I'm gonna watch this movie every friggin' night if that what it does to guys!!! LOL

Reaction score
I heard it was really good. I guess I'll rent that Monday.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha I heard it was really good. I guess I'll rent that Monday.
Oh yeah... really good - think Titanic type of movie without too much tragedy - but equally sad

Reaction score
HOO RAH!! Right on, (me and your b/f hittin fists head on)

Lets start up some controversy with this next statement: Looks like he's a real man! lol
sup bro

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

noooo... he wasn't actually crying! LOL But he looked like he could have!! His face was just like this blank open-mouthed stare... and just like "wow.. that was really sad"... I've yet to see this guy cry - I don't know if it's humanly possible... but this got him at least somewhat emotional for a change!!! He got all cuddly and mushy on me... I'm gonna watch this movie every friggin' night if that what it does to guys!!! LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) HOO RAH!! Right on, (me and your b/f hittin fists head on)
Lets start up some controversy with this next statement: Looks like he's a real man! lol
sup bro

ROFL! You are too much!! Don't give him any ideas! lol

Reaction score
I saw this movie in the theaters and while I thought the script was a bit melodramatic/predictable, I just LOVED the two actors (Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams). They are both so fresh & honest & have amazing chemistry together. I hope Rachel McAdams is in something else soon, she just has this glow to her.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux I saw this movie in the theaters and while I thought the script was a bit melodramatic/predictable, I just LOVED the two actors (Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams). They are both so fresh & honest & have amazing chemistry together. I hope Rachel McAdams is in something else soon, she just has this glow to her.
I think she was in Mean Girls too

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Is this based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks??
Cos A Walk To Remember is by him, and I love that! (i don't care if it was cheesy - I love Mandy Moore!)

Yes Ma'am! I haven't read the book (except from a few excerpts online) but it seems just like it... and yeah, if you liked Walk to Remember, I think you'll really like this one!

Reaction score
no prob, chick! I"m actually watching some parts I missed in the beginning while I was finishing up on here the other night! LOL

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Janelle!! x
T x

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Is this based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks??
Cos A Walk To Remember is by him, and I love that! (i don't care if it was cheesy - I love Mandy Moore!)

I loved both the Notebook & A Walk To Remember. I like Mandy Moore so much more due to this movie. They are both tear jerkers.
Speaking of good movies, I just saw Million Dollar Baby and OMG, talk about an awesome movie. Won't give too many details about it but its a must see. Hilary Swank is awesome.

Latest posts