OMG I am finally getting a digicam!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so excited. I´m gonna send my brother (who claims to be "the king" *g* when it comes to electronical stuff) to buy me one today.

we found a pretty good deal, and i hope the camera is gonna be good enough for finally posting some FOTDs b/c it´s so cheap. I hate wasting money on electronical things. but my bro said it´s good enough for someone like me who has no clue how to take good pics anway. I don´t know how but usually everybody looks weird in pics that I took.
icon_smile.gif

I gotta learn how to use it first, though. so I´ll be posting my FOTN for tomorrow night (*yay* I´m going to a couple of bars w/ my best friend and my cousin) whenever I get up Saturday. lets hope I can do this!!

WooHoo! Congrats Arielle. I got a HP Photosmart one for Xmas. Its one of the lower spec camera's and it was a real bargain but it does just fine for me!

Cool Arielle!!! That's awesome! I love my digicam - I pretty much take it with me everywhere. I have a Canon Powershot A80... which one are you getting? I've seen good photos from a lot of different brands. I think they're getting better now that they've been perfecting digicams, so it's hard to find a REALLY bad one anymore... they're all pretty good
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Cool Arielle!!! That's awesome! I love my digicam - I pretty much take it with me everywhere. I have a Canon Powershot A80... which one are you getting? I've seen good photos from a lot of different brands. I think they're getting better now that they've been perfecting digicams, so it's hard to find a REALLY bad one anymore... they're all pretty good
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I´m getting basically a no-name brand I guess. cause my brother who is a technic freak has never heard of it (it´s called Yakumo). It´s only like $85. I hope it´s still gonna be at least average. but as you said they don´t really make any bad ones (the only exception would be the $30 digicam without picture screen which I bought during my last stay in the US at Target *g*).
but I trust my bro with his advice. or else I´m gonna make him pay me back and get a descent one
icon_smile.gif

yay! how exciting.

i sold my digicam on ebay for pretty cheap with a memory card that held over 300 pics to some people in cali.

i wanna get a nikon, but my mom said i can't until i apply for college LOL

Oh, it's time to Party with that thing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

I am so excited. I´m gonna send my brother (who claims to be "the king" *g* when it comes to electronical stuff) to buy me one today.
we found a pretty good deal, and i hope the camera is gonna be good enough for finally posting some FOTDs b/c it´s so cheap. I hate wasting money on electronical things. but my bro said it´s good enough for someone like me who has no clue how to take good pics anway. I don´t know how but usually everybody looks weird in pics that I took.
icon_smile.gif

I gotta learn how to use it first, though. so I´ll be posting my FOTN for tomorrow night (*yay* I´m going to a couple of bars w/ my best friend and my cousin) whenever I get up Saturday. lets hope I can do this!!

This is cool news, Arielle! I bet it will serve your purpose well. Can't wait to see the FOTN!
icon_biggrin.gif

I just got it!!!!

I was so excited I took so many pics of my cat. I´m not wearing any makeup and haven´t put on any selftanner in a week so I immediately deleted ALL the pics I took of myself. but I will post one whenever I look better
icon_cheesygrin.gif

but here´s one of my cat and my brother+cat

aww deleted them of you huh??

lOL

I just got it!!!!
I was so excited I took so many pics of my cat. I´m not wearing any makeup and haven´t put on any selftanner in a week so I immediately deleted ALL the pics I took of myself. but I will post one whenever I look better
icon_cheesygrin.gif

but here´s one of my cat and my brother+cat

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) aww deleted them of you huh??
lOL

dude, you haven´t seen me today. I had to delete em cause they scared me so much!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

but I will try to be prettier tomorrow...

lol @ dude
wink.gif

dude, you haven´t seen me today. I had to delete em cause they scared me so much!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

but I will try to be prettier tomorrow...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol @ dude
wink.gif
dude is my new favorite english word. once I was drunk over in the US and I kept saying "dude, shut the f*** up" and "dude, that sh** is cool".
must have sounded hilarious if you keep in mind I have an austrian accent
biggrin.gif

Yeah! would sound cool! Arnold Swartenegger is from Austria right?

dude is my new favorite english word. once I was drunk over in the US and I kept saying "dude, shut the f*** up" and "dude, that sh** is cool".
must have sounded hilarious if you keep in mind I have an austrian accent
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah! would sound cool! Arnold Swartenegger is from Austria right? yeah he is. although we austrians are not THAT proud of him being the "governator" in California now. and it´s so weird he still has that strong austrian accent although he has been living over there for so long.

Oh why not proud???

yeah he is. although we austrians are not THAT proud of him being the "governator" in California now. and it´s so weird he still has that strong austrian accent although he has been living over there for so long.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh why not proud??? mainly cause he had the chance to pardon someone in a California based prison that was sentenced to death (not sure if I used the right words *g*). we don´t have death penalty in austria so many people were offended when he decided not to pardon this person.and a lot of people (including me) are wondering how he could ever become a governor never having had a higher education in political science or similar.

but of course we´re still proud that an austrian ever became THAT famous all over the world.

Latest posts

Back