OMG! Look how much people are bidding for this e/s!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Naturally I was looking around at his other auctions ...and saw this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...569681923&rd=1 ...they aren't the FULL size Pigments either and already the bid is up to $35! I guess a lot of folks just don't bother to look around ...shop. Hey ..if he gets the money ..that's good for him! i paid $28.50 for my set and swapped most of it away lol the only thing i kept was my coco beach (that's why i bought it in the first place, but i did get some great swaps for the rest of the piggies and glitters in the set)

Originally Posted by Joyeuux LOL! No wonder the bids are kept private. I'd be so embarrassed if I got caught spending $130 on an eyeshadow! That's pure insanity!!! i would certainly feel like a dumba$$

i was watching an auction a few days ago that had 3 mac LE's. it was the one that had numbers in the shadow and i guess they were the larger size. it went up to $130 also. But that was for 3. Still unreasonable though.

icon_eek.gif
Whoa !.... People are nuts !

Latest posts

Back