ON the Topic of Foods ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE width="85%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Urban Legends in Food Land by The Sleuth Far-out urban food legends have have a special significance to this site, since it was the legendary $250 chocolate-chip cookie chain letter that started What's-his-face on a quest to create all these clone recipes. You can get that story here. These fairy tales have been around for years now, and they are spreading even faster and in greater numbers with the popularity of the Internet, and with the convenience of e-mail. It's just too easy to fire off one of these tall tales to hundreds of others with a couple of quick keystrokes. Here's a list of the most popular food-related urban legends making the rounds today. I present you with the stories as they appear on the Internet, leaving out none of the gory details, followed by the facts as I've found them. If you are faint-of-heart, or currently eating as you read, you should avoid these like a fried rat: Snakes in the Burger King Ball Pit (LMAO) Hahaha I'm sure! Bubble Yum Contains Spider Eggs Mikey Dies from Mixing Pop Rocks and Soda (No he died from eating Life Cereal) KFC is Serving Genetically Engineered "Chicken" (LOL!) Customer Bites into a Fried Rat at KFC (A Delicacy in China!) McDonald's Hamburgers Contain Worm Meat (yeah right... it's not worm meat, it's worm FEET! hello?) McDonald's Buys Cow Eyeballs Taco Bell Bell Taco Filled with Cockroach Eggs (and the spit of angered workers) White Stuff Oozing from a Chicken Sandwich is not Mayonnaise (I'm not gonna go there with this one) Spam Tastes Like People (or horses) Free M&Ms (where, where?!) Delivered Pizza Hut Pizza is Moist and Tastes Funny (depends on the delivery boy) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

"KFC is serving genetically engineered chickens" May not be engineered chickens. But, KFC is being investigated for employee's who work with them stomping on chickens and abusing the chickens anally (may sound funny but that's sick). I read this in an actual newspaper, not some stupid tabloid paper. And, the stuff about worms in hamburger's from Mcdonalds probably has the same reasoning behind people believing hot dogs had worms in them. There's some ingredient called eartho bait (I can't spell it). But, people thought that ingredient was worms.

Originally Posted by Pinktronic "KFC is serving genetically engineered chickens"
May not be engineered chickens. But, KFC is being investigated for employee's who work with them stomping on chickens and abusing the chickens anally (may sound funny but that's sick). I read this in an actual newspaper, not some stupid tabloid paper.

And, the stuff about worms in hamburger's from Mcdonalds probably has the same reasoning behind people believing hot dogs had worms in them. There's some ingredient called eartho bait (I can't spell it). But, people thought that ingredient was worms.

I can't stand animal abuse. I never eat at KFC anyway, it sucks and it's gross and greasy. Ick!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back