Quantcast

On vacation to St. John USVI!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi everyone! DH and I are leaving tomorrow morning to spend a week of R&R on St. John in the Virgin Islands. Snorkeling, eating, drinking pretty drink-i-poos...watching the crystal blue waters from our balcony. *sigh* I really don't want to go. I tried talking my husband out of it so I can be here with my friends here but he insisted I go. "j/k!" LOL!

I'll be back on board next Friday (September 3rd)!

I'll miss everyone here!!

The Skyfish

Here's where we're staying: Gallows Point Resort - Saint John, USVI

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Hi everyone! DH and I are leaving tomorrow morning to spend a week of R&R on St. John in the Virgin Islands. Snorkeling, eating, drinking pretty drink-i-poos...watching the crystal blue waters from our balcony. *sigh* I really don't want to go. I tried talking my husband out of it so I can be here with my friends here but he insisted I go. "j/k!" LOL!

The Skyfish

You lucky,LUCKY girl..Have a great time..And we want pics and details(edited of course
lol ) upon your return..Be safe!

Reaction score
Word up!! Nice! You east coasters

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Hi everyone! DH and I are leaving tomorrow morning to spend a week of R&R on St. John in the Virgin Islands. Snorkeling, eating, drinking pretty drink-i-poos...watching the crystal blue waters from our balcony. *sigh* I really don't want to go. I tried talking my husband out of it so I can be here with my friends here but he insisted I go. "j/k!" LOL!

The Skyfish

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Wow! Looks like an awesome place to stay! Have fun!!! And tell us all about your trip when you get back.

Latest posts