One more week...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lilla, here are the color breakdowns for you! My favorites are the D'Bohemia shadow, Deckchair pigment & Flash of Flesh lipglass. Oh, and the new deep green Fluidline, Shade.

LIPSTICK

Retrodaze - pink with frost (lustre) (LE)

Moderne - dirty neutral (lustre)(LE)

La Mode - clear apricot-coral (lustre)(LE)

Pink Apéritif - bright wine with a tender pearl (lustre)(LE)

LIPGLASS

Gitane - fiery red-orange with pearl (frost)(LE)

Flash of Flesh - tender nude-pink with pearl (frost)(LE)

EYESHADOW

Rummy - clear espresso (satin)(LE)

Bagatelle - dirty neutral with yellow frost (frost)(LE)

D`Bohemia - clear coral/orange with a high pearl (lustre)(LE)

Prose and Fancy - dirty aquamarine with a low level pearl (satin)(LE)

Oceanique - bright dirty yellow/taupe with frost (frost)(LE)

PIGMENTS

Deckchair - tender peach with golden pearl(LE)

Coco - neutral taupe with frost(LE)

Provence - bright neutral with reflecting effects(LE)

FLUIDLINE

Shade - deep dark green

BLUSH CREME

Fancy Ray - Clear Rose-Mauve

Cherché - Dirty Neutral

Originally Posted by Joyeuux LIPSTICKRetrodaze - pink with frost (lustre) (LE)

FLUIDLINE

Shade - deep dark green

I am so excited that he new lippies have a lustre finish. I love those! I also can't wait to see the new fluidline. YAY!
Thanks for the info Joy!

Originally Posted by Marisol I am so excited that he new lippies have a lustre finish. I love those! I also can't wait to see the new fluidline. YAY!
Thanks for the info Joy!

You're welcome!
I love lustre finishes too. And all the colors are SO PRETTY! I know that I'm going to get some gratis, but I want to buy everything! Fortunately payday is May 5th, lol!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux You're welcome!
I love lustre finishes too. And all the colors are SO PRETTY! I know that I'm going to get some gratis, but I want to buy everything! Fortunately payday is May 5th, lol!
wink.gif

I cant wait either. As I mentioned before, I will be in Vegas that day and am making a point of going there that day. Maybe I can get my make-up done for Cince de Mayo!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I cant wait either. As I mentioned before, I will be in Vegas that day and am making a point of going there that day. Maybe I can get my make-up done for Cince de Mayo!
tongue.gif
Por supuesto!Hey, if you're already gonna buy over $40 of makeup, why not get a makeover too??
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Por supuesto!Hey, if you're already gonna buy over $40 of makeup, why not get a makeover too??
wink.gif

Is that how much it is? Not really sure what event they are having there. When I called, they said that I didn't need to make an appointment but to come early. Is $40 what I need to spend to get a full make-over?

Originally Posted by Marisol Is that how much it is? Not really sure what event they are having there. When I called, they said that I didn't need to make an appointment but to come early. Is $40 what I need to spend to get a full make-over? That's how it works at my counter ($40 minimum purchase) but it may be different at the Pro store, so I'd call them to double check. I know that the Pro Store here in LA often charges an artist fee.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux That's how it works at my counter ($40 minimum purchase) but it may be different at the Pro store, so I'd call them to double check. I know that the Pro Store here in LA often charges an artist fee. Last time I was in Vegas (February 2004), my friend and I went there to get our eyes done. The artist did such an awesome job that I tipped her. I didn't buy any products because we were going to go out clubbing right after and didn't want to lug the make-up around.

Originally Posted by Marisol Last time I was in Vegas (February 2004), my friend and I went there to get our eyes done. The artist did such an awesome job that I tipped her. I didn't buy any products because we were going to go out clubbing right after and didn't want to lug the make-up around. That was really nice of you to tip her! You technically don't have to buy anything if an artist does an eye demo. But oftentimes people will take advantage of SAs at the counter, asking to get their eyes done up all dramatic and then they run out without buying anything. *argh*! On a slower day, I don't mind but most SAs work on commission, so it's frustrating to deal with customers who try to trick you into doing a full application for free.
frown.gif

Hey Joy, I am drooling...... Thank you so much. I called Nordstrom and they said they have it for Thursday :icon_love I can't wait... just need to sleep 2 more nights
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hey Lilla, here are the color breakdowns for you! My favorites are the D'Bohemia shadow, Deckchair pigment & Flash of Flesh lipglass. Oh, and the new deep green Fluidline, Shade.
LIPSTICK

Retrodaze - pink with frost (lustre) (LE)

LIPGLASS

Gitane - fiery red-orange with pearl (frost)(LE)

Flash of Flesh - tender nude-pink with pearl (frost)(LE)

EYESHADOW

Rummy - clear espresso (satin)(LE)

Bagatelle - dirty neutral with yellow frost (frost)(LE)

D`Bohemia - clear coral/orange with a high pearl (lustre)(LE)

Prose and Fancy - dirty aquamarine with a low level pearl (satin)(LE)

Oceanique - bright dirty yellow/taupe with frost (frost)(LE)

PIGMENTS

Deckchair - tender peach with golden pearl(LE)

Coco - neutral taupe with frost(LE)

Provence - bright neutral with reflecting effects(LE)

FLUIDLINE

Shade - deep dark green

BLUSH CREME

Fancy Ray - Clear Rose-Mauve

Cherché - Dirty Neutral

Originally Posted by lilla Hey Joy, I am drooling...... Thank you so much. I called Nordstrom and they said they have it for Thursday :icon_love I can't wait... just need to sleep 2 more nights
icon_eek.gif
LOL!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
These MAC collections have a way of getting us all giddy and excited!

I'm checking them out on Thursday too - and like you, i can't wait!

i think it's because we get tired of the colors they have out now. so when there's an LE. we try to hop on it before they sell out. lol. at least i am.

Arrrgh. I thought I was safe from the LE items until I saw Shade fluidliner. Guess I'll be fighting the crowds Thursday.

Originally Posted by CWHF Arrrgh. I thought I was safe from the LE items until I saw Shade fluidliner. Guess I'll be fighting the crowds Thursday. i can't wait til tomorrow morning!!!

I am going to sleep early tonight so I don't have to wait too long
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i can't wait til tomorrow morning!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha I can totally relate Joy!! So Marisol, it sounds like you are the perfect customer! x yup!

ack! my thing is tomorrow at 1!!!! i'm going to go shopping early though so i can check out the stuf. LOL

i'm so excited! i'm debating on getting deckchair. i don't need a whole thing of it i think. i'll check it out to see how much i like it. i'll buy a sample off of somebody. lol. or maybe i should buy it and sell samples....
icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by Liz ack! my thing is tomorrow at 1!!!! i'm going to go shopping early though so i can check out the stuf. LOL
i'm so excited! i'm debating on getting deckchair. i don't need a whole thing of it i think. i'll check it out to see how much i like it. i'll buy a sample off of somebody. lol. or maybe i should buy it and sell samples....
icon_question.gif

I've gotten to play with the new pigments, and Deckchair is my favorite of the three. It goes great with D'Bohemia, cuz they both are golden/pinky/coral colors. I'm gonna mix up my Deckchair with some clear nail polish once I get it!

That's a great idea
icon_idea.gif
I have my eyes on Oceanique and Prose and Fancy. I don't do pigments but I wouldn't mind having samples of Deckchair and Coco
wink.gif

They sure look purdy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz ack! my thing is tomorrow at 1!!!! i'm going to go shopping early though so i can check out the stuf. LOL
icon_question.gif

Back