One more week...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
till the D'Bohemia collection!!!!!

NEW SHADOWS!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 till the D'Bohemia collection!!!!!
NEW SHADOWS!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i can't wait i have money waiting til next week i just want the 3 new pigments and that's it.

Yeah, I only want the pigments too! NOTHING else!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i can't wait i have money waiting til next week i just want the 3 new pigments and that's it.

Sure Angela, that's what we all say....lol sorta like waking up with a bad hangover and saying, "I'll Never Have Another Drink Again"....lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Sure Angela, that's what we all say....lol sorta like waking up with a bad hangover and saying, "I'll Never Have Another Drink Again"....lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i only have enough moneyfor 3 pigments lol i'm making sure i don't have any extra cash cus i have to buy food for my chinchillas (they are almost out i'll have to go next week)

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i only have enough moneyfor 3 pigments lol i'm making sure i don't have any extra cash cus i have to buy food for my chinchillas (they are almost out i'll have to go next week) Aww! Gotta feed the babies! They're so cute!!!! :icon_love
Thanks Liz for the reminder! We should start a Collection Countdown Clock! lol

One week, 23 hours, 15 minutes and 46 seconds...

One week, 23 hours, 15 minutes and 45 seconds!

LOL
wink.gif

lol janelle

i'm definitely getting the shadows. maybe some lipgloss if i like them.

i got approved for a credit card, so i'll be using that since i don't want to it to show on my bank statement! lol.

This collection is SO HOT!!! I was playing with testers today & am really excited.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
My favorites are all in the golden pinky-coral family: D'Bohemia e/s (similiar to Paradisco but better, lol), Flash of Flesh l/g and Deckchair pigment.

I suppose it will be about 3/4 weeks for us so in Ireland
frown.gif

I think i'm lemming more items from the Belle Azure collection though if i recall correctly. Make sure y'all post your hauls

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh... that's a good deal ! Like your "ticker!"
wink.gif
lmao thought u might like that

Originally Posted by Anya1976 lmao thought u might like that LOL You know me too well!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hey Laura!! Haven't seen you in a while, what's up girlie?? Hey Joy! Ya my internet access has been cut in work so i cant log on for 10 hours every day like i used to (ok i didnt really stay on for 10 hours straight!). I'm so lost without MuT now though & miss you guys like mad. How's the new job going? Still loving it? I'm SO jealous
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL You know me too well!
wink.gif
lol well you can steal it yanno i made it for all you mac freaks out there

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I can't wait til this comes out! I'm so excited about these new pigments! i'm already planning to get up early to hit the mall lol

i'm defintely hitting the store on the 5th. lol. i'm not a big pigment person. so i'll probably just buy samples somewhere.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i'm defintely hitting the store on the 5th. lol. i'm not a big pigment person. so i'll probably just buy samples somewhere. i LOVE my pigments, i just wanna get some sample jars so i can put some of my pigments in them so i can easily have them on hand so i could use them so much more i need to get my booty to a craft store or something but we dont have one near my house anymore since Frank's went out of business.

Latest posts

Back