Online Eyebrow Makeover!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Online Eyebrow Makeover by Elke Von Freudenberg!

Hey girls, please find below my before & after pic of my online eyebrow makeover. What do ye think? I'm loving them anyway!

Elke is lipstickgrrll on MakeUpTalk!

OMG Laura! Awesome brows!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha OMG Laura! Awesome brows!
smile.gif
Ditto! They look awesome. Where can I get a pair like that!
eek.gif

Love em' Lau!! They're really close to what you already have (which are great to start with - agree w/ Trisha there ) so I'm sure they're easily attainable! Very cute Chickie!

When i look at the 2 pics now i'm like OMG, my brows are so messy! Can't wait to visit the beautician's next weekend
biggrin.gif

From looking at the pics, I do NOT think they look messy before Laura!
icon_smile.gif

Well i'm not sure to be honesy cottoncandy! That's my natural shape so I only have to pluck a few strays to keep them looking neat. Maybe you could PM lipstickgrrl and ask her for some tips! She hasnt logged on in a while though

OMG Laura! I can't believe how perfect they are!! Great transformation
claps.gif
!!

Perfect eyebrows Laura!

Wish I could make mine like yours! Mine looks awfully messy now.

start off slowly. then pluck a little bit every now and then so you can see how you like the shape you are making and so you can adjust to it.

i like the shape i have now, but id like to get that polished perfect look that laura has in the second picture. i heard one should trim the brows but im too scared to do that in case i will end up with a bald spot! any tips?

Latest posts

Back