Online Journal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just began Spiro for my acne. Does anyone know of a free online journal that I can use to keep track of my results? Also, I would like to be able to post pictures. I currently am using livejournal.com; however, I can't post pictures on this site. Thanks for your help!

xanga.com is another online journal.

you can keep a little journal going on here...? have a thread, and you can put pics during your replies. but i don't know if you want your process that public...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey, what about your MUT notepad? You can upload images etc there...to locate it click here

Let me know

Tony, I gave up on the journal thing due to lack of time/laziness. However, I am going to *attempt* to make my notepad now thanks to you...

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo Tony, I gave up on the journal thing due to lack of time/laziness. However, I am going to *attempt* to make my notepad now thanks to you... Awesome! Can't wait to see it! I love checking out everyones notepads! They are so creative!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Me too. I just love going over the notepads and getting some ideas
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome! Can't wait to see it! I love checking out everyones notepads! They are so creative!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ooh! yay! do your notepad, and let us know when you've done it. i like checking out people's notepads
smile.gif

in fact, i'm redoing mine today!

Trust me it's not going to be anything special... my collection is wimpy compared to everyone's on here.... except maybe Tony. lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll do my best though, it'll take me a lil while.

Aww, I be it will be pretty cool! lay it out

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo

Trust me it's not going to be anything special... my collection is wimpy compared to everyone's on here.... except maybe Tony. lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll do my best though, it'll take me a lil while.

Back