OOOOH, I FINALLY GOT MY 600th POST !!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are doing great. I just like the stars for modivation you know
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle wow I feel kinda left out now
icon_cry.gif
everybody has so many posts. but I´ll keep on trying. 1300 here I come...slowly,very slowly..waiiiit for meeee
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by lilla You are doing great. I just like the stars for modivation you know
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yeah me too. if everybody else has them I WANT them to. I WANT WANT WANT them *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle yeah me too. if everybody else has them I WANT them to. I WANT WANT WANT them *lol* you sound like veruca salt from willy wonka and the chocolate factory lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 you sound like veruca salt from willy wonka and the chocolate factory lol CONGRATES
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla You are doing great. I just like the stars for modivation you know
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yea motivation to keep me up half the night posting lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 you sound like veruca salt from willy wonka and the chocolate factory lol I think it´s ok that I don´t know who that is,right? is that like a famous movie over there? never heard of it..

Originally Posted by Arielle I think it´s ok that I don´t know who that is,right? is that like a famous movie over there? never heard of it.. it's a famous movie here yesveruca was the spoiled child who wanted the goose who laid the golden eggs and she wanted it NOW lol but she turned out to be a "bad egg"

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0067992/combined

Originally Posted by Anya1976 it's a famous movie here yesveruca was the spoiled child who wanted the goose who laid the golden eggs and she wanted it NOW lol but she turned out to be a "bad egg"

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0067992/combined

I´ll just have to watch it next time I´m over. can´t stand to have a gap in my knowledge of american movies
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I´ll just have to watch it next time I´m over. can´t stand to have a gap in my knowledge of american movies
icon_cheesygrin.gif
well they are making a remake of the movie it is gonna be out this summer i think johnny depp is in it.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 well they are making a remake of the movie it is gonna be out this summer i think johnny depp is in it. *wohoo* another good reason to watch it. johnny depp is the hotness himself (as long as he doesn´t play weirdos like in some of his movies)so this movie is definitely on my list

Originally Posted by Arielle *wohoo* another good reason to watch it. johnny depp is the hotness himself (as long as he doesn´t play weirdos like in some of his movies)so this movie is definitely on my list

i personally think he looks weird in this movie i've seen some pics of it.http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0367594/combined

Originally Posted by Arielle ok maybe this is not a movie I´d usually watch..looks a little weird to me too. yea it does

oooh Angela, you have "stars" instead of the hearts... how did ya change them?

Originally Posted by K*O* oooh Angela, you have "stars" instead of the hearts... how did ya change them? they changed. with my 1300 posts

Originally Posted by Anya1976 you sound like veruca salt from willy wonka and the chocolate factory lol that's one of my favorite movies!

I love Johnny...

Originally Posted by Liz that's one of my favorite movies!

Originally Posted by curlysister Congratulations - I am still trying to get 5 posts. thanks don't worry this site is addicting. i've only been posting here since march 31st and this is how far i've come lol

Originally Posted by Liz that's one of my favorite movies! the oompa loompa's freakme out when they start singing. i saw a documentary on the movie and they said that all the little people playing the oompa's didn't speak english so theyhad them just mouth stuff so most of their mouths don't match the song so that's why it freaks me out. since i was a kid they freaked me out and i couldn't figure out why til i saw the documentary. now i can turn away at those parts lol

Oh they changed...I thought you tweeked it....LOL Originally Posted by Anya1976 they changed. with my 1300 posts

Latest posts

Back