OOOOH, I FINALLY GOT MY 600th POST !!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh, Im so happy....I have all my hearts filled up now I feel complete !!! lol :icon_love (funny how just the silly things excite me)
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Jen! How are you? missed ya hey, tony! i'm good, thanks! how are you? i missed you, too, and everyone else here! i always try to read up on posts at night, but i'm too tired to finish or reply, so i go to bed
frown.gif

CONGRATS!!!! see, it comes sooner or later. it's not too hard since mut is so great and you end up posting so much anyways!

Originally Posted by K*O* Oh, Im so happy....I have all my hearts filled up now I feel complete !!! lol :icon_love (funny how just the silly things excite me)
eek.gif

CONGRATS,i cant wait to fill my hearts
smile.gif

Thank you ALL for the congrats and your kind comments - ....Whew...never thought I could do it.... Janelle, whatta ya think??? Momma did it.....Im so proud of myself....what an accomplishment...? Tony? What's next ???? What's the next goal ???? 7-8-9 hearts??? Well Janelle's got like 6,000 posts by now, right? - I think she's earned her WINGS by now.....lol:icon_love

Originally Posted by K*O*

Thank you ALL for the congrats and your kind comments - ....Whew...never thought I could do it.... Janelle, whatta ya think??? Momma did it.....Im so proud of myself....what an accomplishment...? Tony? What's next ???? What's the next goal ???? 7-8-9 hearts??? Well Janelle's got like 6,000 posts by now, right? - I think she's earned her WINGS by now.....lol:icon_love

Are you going to keep going? Maybe we need another level huh?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Are you going to keep going? Maybe we need another level huh? another level? do you know how long it took me to get all my hearts filled? don't do that to me again lol

GOT THAT RIGHT !!! hA hA

Originally Posted by keaLoha Karen! You're officially a talker!
biggrin.gif

yOU GOT YOUR HEARTS QUICK.... THAT WOULD BE KOOL TO KNOW IF THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE TO SHOOT FOR....LOL

Originally Posted by Anya1976 another level? do you know how long it took me to get all my hearts filled? don't do that to me again lol

Originally Posted by K*O* yOU GOT YOUR HEARTS QUICK.... THAT WOULD BE KOOL TO KNOW IF THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE TO SHOOT FOR....LOL ssssssssh don't give him any ideas!!

Originally Posted by K*O* Thank you ALL for the congrats and your kind comments - ....Whew...never thought I could do it.... Janelle, whatta ya think??? Momma did it.....Im so proud of myself....what an accomplishment...? Tony? What's next ???? What's the next goal ???? 7-8-9 hearts??? Well Janelle's got like 6,000 posts by now, right? - I think she's earned her WINGS by now.....lol:icon_love Nope... still have 7 more to go! LOL... Well, actually 6 after I submit this reply!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back