Opinions on Kate Beckinsale's New Hairstyle

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So girls, do we have opinions on Ms Beckinsale's NEW Hairstyle? Personally, at first i thought OH NO but now i think it's fab (although i wouldn't be rushing out to get that style done!)

1262303.jpg
1262304.jpg

Originally Posted by laura127 So girls, do we have opinions on Ms Beckinsale's NEW Hairstyle? Personally, at first i thought OH NO but now i think it's fab (although i wouldn't be rushing out to get that style done!)

1262303.jpg
1262304.jpg

Is she the one with the brown hair? I really don't know much about whose who anymore has far as celebrities go, if she is though, I really like it, it's kind of how I am wearing my hair now, minus the bangs, I have a widows peak so if I have bangs they want to go the opposite way I want them to, but mine is layerd like that, just not as long (Damn you easystraight).

it's not an easy cut to pull off & those are some of the most unflattering shots of her w/her new cut. i saw her on some television spots & the cut looked much better. the bangs are a bit stiff & harsh on her delicate features, but overall, it looks much better in an interview than in print. hope that makes sense.

I like the cut - but I think it's a little too heavy up front for her small face. It's a little too overpowering with the bangs, and it seems to hide her. The cut was similar to what I had before EasyStraight (Harley, I sympathize! LOL) It's an easy cut to maintain - but you have to have the right features for it or it can come off as overpowering.

Hiya Moonlit713, just wanna say welcome to MakeupTalk too (like Reija has!).. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Does she still have this cut? I noticed the thread is almost two years old, and IMHO, her hairstyle doesn't look like this anymore...

Latest posts

Back