Opinions on Rimmel makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought their pencils were okay but they're e/s shadows were crap. I'm currently trying out their primer and i'll let you know how thats goin in a couple of days.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've only tried their lip gloss in Snog. Wierd name, but the texture and color was pretty nice. Isn't "snog" a UK slang for sex? The word always turns up in novels I read that are set in England so I assumed that's what it meant, lol!!Anyway, I LOVE the Extra Super Lash mascara and I just bought a lipstick yesterday: Lasting Finish Lipstick in Vintage, we'll see how it goes.

I think I have an old lip liner rolling around here somewhere that I seem to remember I liked, too..
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Isn't "snog" a UK slang for sex? The word always turns up in novels I read that are set in England so I assumed that's what it meant, lol!! Lol, no it's slang for french kissing
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol, no it's slang for french kissing
tongue.gif
OOOHHHH!!! Okay, well, it still fit in the context I was reading, lol!"They tucked into the broom clsoet for a quick snog"
laughing.gif

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Isn't "snog" a UK slang for sex? The word always turns up in novels I read that are set in England so I assumed that's what it meant, lol!!Anyway, I LOVE the Extra Super Lash mascara and I just bought a lipstick yesterday: Lasting Finish Lipstick in Vintage, we'll see how it goes.

I think I have an old lip liner rolling around here somewhere that I seem to remember I liked, too..
kopfkratz.gif

I thought that for the longest and then i read harry potter and im pretty sure Ginny did not catch Percy snogging. I don't think she would've handled that too easily lol

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif OOOHHHH!!! Okay, well, it still fit in the context I was reading, lol!"They tucked into the broom clsoet for a quick snog"
laughing.gif

Thanks!

Lol, no problem
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by ag10v /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought that for the longest and then i read harry potter and im pretty sure Ginny did not catch Percy snogging. I don't think she would've handled that too easily lol Lmao! Yeah that would be so traumatising!
tongue.gif

I didnt like this line at all. I tried a concelear and it was like chalk!!! I tried a few other things and it was just bad.

Latest posts

Back