Opinions on this dress

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not including color, what do you think of this dress? It is called Shap FX, meaning that it is supposed to flatter your figure. I wonder if it would look good on? I'd like to buy one in a cream color, but am unsure. Can a petite (shortish) woman pull this off? Opinions?

4F4629A_5.jpg

I will be totally honest with you and tell you that I do not like it. Not sure what it does for your figure but I think its just ugly. If you are petite I'm sure you dont need much to flatter your body. I think I've heard of Shape FX in bathing suits as well.

Eeeeeeeehhh no. I think the style of the dress will overpower a petite frame, plus it's kinda 80's to me. Sorry!
frown.gif

I think the dress would flatter a person who is tall and slender. It may make a shorter person look shorter than they actually are.

i do not care for it at all. im sorry.
frown.gif
i agree that it would overpower a petite frame. honestly, i dont think the model looks that great in it. if she cant wear it, we mere mortals have no hope whatsoever!

i think separates would be best for a petite frame.

Ha! I LOVE the honesty. Your opinions have really helped me on this one. Some of my initial thoughts were in agreement. I soooooooooo appreciate this great, honest feedback.

Ty guys! xo

012image1.jpg

Latest posts

Back