Opinions Please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is not me. But this post is for my own information, I want to know if you think this lady is too skinny or just fine.

This lady is about 5 ft 8 and wears a size 1/2. I know this for a fact. All of the pictures below are of her. Objective/honest opinions please. This is imp. TIA.

Cali.

1c_1_b.JPG

85_1_b.JPG

17_1_b.JPG

63_1_b.JPG

b6_1.JPG

96_1_b.JPG

Originally Posted by Californian This is not me. But this post is for my own information, I want to know if you think this lady is too skinny or just fine.This lady is about 5 ft 8 and wears a size 1/2. I know this for a fact. All of the pictures below are of her. Objective/honest opinions please. This is imp. TIA.

Cali.

1c_1_b.JPG

85_1_b.JPG

17_1_b.JPG

63_1_b.JPG

b6_1.JPG

96_1_b.JPG

'
I'm going to get booed for this.. but I do think she's too thin. Not sickly thin... but still pretty thin.

I don't feel she's too thin. Her back and arms don't have the look of a starved woman. She reminds me of a lanky teenager, and when I was in high school there were plenty of reed-thin girls that weren't anorexic. They just *are* skinny-asses. I was one of them! But fortunately for me, when I hit my late 20's my body weight increased and now I've got curves.

I try to keep an open mind when it comes to body weight. Just as some women are naturally curvy, some are also born to be very thin. And some whom I might judge as being anorexic may instead be fighting a disease I, as a stranger, have no idea of.

icon_wink.gif

I'm not booing you, GlossAddict! LOL!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I don't feel she's too thin. Her back and arms don't have the look of a starved woman. She reminds me of a lanky teenager, and when I was in high school there were plenty of reed-thin girls that weren't anorexic. They just *are* skinny-asses. I was one of them! But fortunately for me, when I hit my late 20's my body weight increased and now I've got curves.
I try to keep an open mind when it comes to body weight. Just as some women are naturally curvy, some are also born to be very thin. And some whom I might judge as being anorexic may instead be fighting a disease I, as a stranger, have no idea of.

icon_wink.gif

I think a couple of more pounds on her wouldn't hurt. She has a beautiful body and her curves can become emphasized with just a little more weight.

Hi all,

I'm going to wait for a few more answers before I give the details. Your responses are all honest- just the ticket!

ty

Ry/Cali

iibanner3.jpg

Im sorry but i think its disgusting.. Ok if she's naturally like that, i cant say she's ugly but if this girl diets then she needs her head checked out

Originally Posted by Californian This is not me. But this post is for my own information, I want to know if you think this lady is too skinny or just fine.This lady is about 5 ft 8 and wears a size 1/2. I know this for a fact. All of the pictures below are of her. Objective/honest opinions please. This is imp. TIA.

Cali.

1c_1_b.JPG

85_1_b.JPG

17_1_b.JPG

63_1_b.JPG

b6_1.JPG

96_1_b.JPG

On some people I might say it's too skinny but from what I see she looks healthy enough not skeletal like I might expect her too..I'd be able to make a better opinion actually if I could see her face,stomach& back.It does sound a bit like anorexia waiting to happen though

Hi Cali, While I do think she is very skinny and my maternal instincts make me want to take her home and feed her, I have to say that she does appear to have some meat on her bones and I wouldn't classify her as anorexic ( though I am no expert). Her build reminds me very much of my 24 year old sister in-law before she had her 1st. baby a couple of years ago, and my sister in-law is built just like her Mom, who couldn't weigh a 100 pounds soaking wet, it's just the way they are built and the way their metabolism is, she is 65 years old and can still out pace me at the mall.

This is not me. But this post is for my own information, I want to know if you think this lady is too skinny or just fine.This lady is about 5 ft 8 and wears a size 1/2. I know this for a fact. All of the pictures below are of her. Objective/honest opinions please. This is imp. TIA.

Cali.

1c_1_b.JPG

63_1_b.JPG

The Reason I asked:

I found out these facts:

Her age: 37

Kids: 2

She does not 'diet' but only eats rice, vegetables, and fish without salt or any additives. She has one small square of 1" by 1" DARK chocolate per day for her "cheat." In order to maintain her figure, her entire family is on this eating plan as well and she will eat this way her entire life.

Occaisonally, she'll lift weights or run, but she said if you keep the fat off in the first place, the muscle just defines itself and there is little need to lift weights. I have no idea what she does for vitamin C or if she takes multivitamins. LOL I assume she eats fruit too. She says no extra sugar and no sodas.

I just wanted to know if you all thought she was fine or a bit too thin for my own edification. I wanted the feedback to check on myself and see if I was on or off track with my view of her figure.

I personally do not think she is too thin, but I agree with Allison's opinion (previously posted).

This was interesting for me. Thanks all for making this fun!

Somebody throw this girl a chicken leg fried in grease! She is to skinny for me, but that is me. I think all people should have some meat on thier bones.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 Somebody throw this girl a chicken leg fried in grease! She is to skinny for me, but that is me. I think all people should have some meat on thier bones. LOL!! HahCali serves up a plate of
thingsbagels.jpg
muthamburger.gif
muthamburger.gif

She doesn't look boney or anorexic, but a few pounds couldn't hurt her. She's only half an inch taller than me, and about 9.5 sizes larger (I wear a 10). I'm not even fat, either - this is an average size!

What I don't think is fair, however, is this:

In order to maintain her figure, her entire family is on this eating plan as well and she will eat this way her entire life.

It's not fair of her to have her family (husband, kids, etc) eat this way just because she chooses to do so. That's just selfish. It is good that she doesn't allow them soda and such, but she needs to make sure they're getting vitamins and eating fruits as well. This situation just bugs me a little.

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea She doesn't look boney or anorexic, but a few pounds couldn't hurt her. She's only half an inch taller than me, and about 9.5 sizes larger (I wear a 10). I'm not even fat, either - this is an average size!
What I don't think is fair, however, is this:

In order to maintain her figure, her entire family is on this eating plan as well and she will eat this way her entire life.

It's not fair of her to have her family (husband, kids, etc) eat this way just because she chooses to do so. That's just selfish. It is good that she doesn't allow them soda and such, but she needs to make sure they're getting vitamins and eating fruits as well. This situation just bugs me a little.

I agree with the part about making the entire family follow the same eating plan so that she will not be tempted. Growing kids, at least, should be exposed to a greater variety of foods. And her husband to go along with this... is a bit odd to me.

Hi Kage Welcome back and I agree with you 150%!! That is very selfish to have your whole family eat a certain way so that you can maintain your figure. I am always dieting but never impose my eating habits on my lil girl. She is young and I love for her to enjoy the freedom of eating anything she wants (in moderation of course!) Great having you back Kage!

Awww, thanks ShoeDiva! *hugs* When I was growing up, my mom and I always loved eating veggies, moreso than my dad does. We'd cook extra for us, and extra of what he liked, and we were all happy. Even when my mom was dieting, she didn't change the rest of our eating patterns. I've seen that do major damage, actually. My grandfather was once on a strict diet, and he only made the food he was supposed to eat. My grandmother had to eat the same foods, and she actually needed some of the fats and nutrients he was cutting out, because she had other health issues like anemia and thyroid problems. She ended up very sickly and unhealthy because of his diet. The only time my mom even changed her diet for family was for support for my father. A few years ago my dad was fightinging Type 2 diabetes (which is now under control, and officially he is no longer at risk for being "diabetic"), because of his bad eating habits. She cut some of her own sugar and junk food along with what he was cutting, and was healthier for it. I was out of the house during this time, so it didn't affect what I ate.

Originally Posted by shoediva Hi Kage Welcome back and I agree with you 150%!! That is very selfish to have your whole family eat a certain way so that you can maintain your figure. I am always dieting but never impose my eating habits on my lil girl. She is young and I love for her to enjoy the freedom of eating anything she wants (in moderation of course!) Great having you back Kage!

Latest posts

Back