Opinions...........

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I've seen lots of girls wearing these lately, but am not sure I like them myself......what do you guys think??

I like these skirts. I think they are really cute with a cute top and some flip flops. I don't like them on some people though. I think you have to have the body for it. I wouldn't wear it myself because it's not the style I like to wear but I still think these skirts are really cute.

I'm scared I'll feel like I was 8 again if I wear it. I also think you haveto have exceptional legs.......hmmm

I'd choose one with less flounce and maybe a bit longer in length. The idea is cute, but the particular skirt is not. That's just my opinion though.. I like these ones better, they are the same type/style, but more flattering and better ruffles (to me):

Rampage-->

7LN85J100.jpg
<--dkny

Delias -->

Originally Posted by shoediva
I've seen lots of girls wearing these lately, but am not sure I like them myself......what do you guys think??

Woow..fashion has come full circle..That skirt is sooo early '80's.I had one when I was 9..LOL

Originally Posted by allisong Woow..fashion has come full circle..That skirt is sooo early '80's.I had one when I was 9..LOL definate 80's!! I keep seeing all kinds of stuff from the 80's. I hope knickers don't come back. I can also do without the 4 dozen bangles.
newsheep.gif
Physical, Physical.. let's get physical... Remember that song?

Originally Posted by shoediva

Hey, I found this cute mini at the Gap- It has less flounce and more flair ... Check it out:
ga238693-02p1.jpg

yeah I like this skirt. This will work for a lot of women I think because of the length and less flounce. You don't have to have the perfect body to wear this skirt.

Originally Posted by shoediva Lords know I'm not Tyra Banks!!! LMAO Omg what a coincidense! I am not Tyra Banks either!! Hehehe. Glad you like the skirt. I saw it and immediately thought it was cute. I bet you could wear it with some sexy Greek-looking wrap sandals and make Tyra fall to her knees with skirt envy! I'm all for puting Tyra on her knees so she can be the same height as the rest of us. It will build a sense of compassion in her.
mutcatlol.gif

They don't call us Charlie's for not!
charlies_angels_with_tony.jpg

Thanks Lily, I do think they are cute to but I'm feel conscious about my legs so not sure if I will attempt it.

Latest posts

Back