orange blossom fragrance

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do any of you know of a nice orange blossom scent? id like something as close as possible to the fragrance of actual orange blossoms- citrusy and fresh with the distinct scent of the blossoms and hopefully not any other notes.

when i was young, we lived in arizona and had citrus trees in the back yard, and ill never forget that smell.

the lasting power and price arent important so long as i like the scent. i recently got a bottle of l'occitane fleur d'oranger without smelling it first, and i detest it. it has a strange flat "perfumey" smell that is nothing like oranges and makes me wonder why/how they thought they were creating a nice orange scent.

ive wanted to try jo malones orange blossom for some time now. any thoughts on that? any good ones that you think are worth checking out?

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse do any of you know of a nice orange blossom scent? id like something as close as possible to the fragrance of actual orange blossoms- citrusy and fresh with the distinct scent of the blossoms and hopefully not any other notes.
when i was young, we lived in arizona and had citrus trees in the back yard, and ill never forget that smell.

the lasting power and price arent important so long as i like the scent. i recently got a bottle of l'occitane fleur d'oranger without smelling it first, and i detest it. it has a strange flat "perfumey" smell that is nothing like oranges and makes me wonder why/how they thought they were creating a nice orange scent.

ive wanted to try jo malones orange blossom for some time now. any thoughts on that? any good ones that you think are worth checking out?

Hmmm... haven't seen anything lately - but I came across this site, might be ok -
icon_wink.gif
http://www.floridabymail.com/categor...?UCIDs=1002769

orange blossom EO is AKA neroli, but i havent ever found one that was exactly like an orange blossom - very light and delicate and sweet. im a fan of anything citrus and orangey, but im afraid that im looking for something too specific in my hunt.
frown.gif

thank you for that link, janelle. im an inch away from ordering....ohhhhh i just ordered. lol.

this is what im getting:

http://www.floridabymail.com/item.ht...0?PRID=1463117

heres hoping the scents are decent!

Latest posts

Back