Oscar Fashion--Who Are You Excited to See?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't wait to see some of tonight's fashion. I'm curious if Uma will show up this year after last year's fiasco. As always, I'm dying to see Halle Berry, but am also curious what Hillary Swank will show up in.

Who's on your list?

I want to see what Jlo and Nicole Kidman are wearing. But, I more excited about seeing the new makeup and hair styles.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I can't wait to see some of tonight's fashion. I'm curious if Uma will show up this year after last year's fiasco. As always, I'm dying to see Halle Berry, but am also curious what Hillary Swank will show up in.
Who's on your list?

Kate Winslet

Cate Blanchet

Vanessa Paradis

Natalie Portman

Liv Tyler

and Cher, if she turns up.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Johnny Depp and Clive Owen in suits.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I can't wait to see some of tonight's fashion. I'm curious if Uma will show up this year after last year's fiasco. As always, I'm dying to see Halle Berry, but am also curious what Hillary Swank will show up in.
Who's on your list?

Did you see Hillary Swanks dress?? I personally didn't like it... thought it looked like a black Straightjacket!
icon_redface.gif
I thought she would do something with at least SOME skin showing since she is all buff and toned from her movie!
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Did you see Hillary Swanks dress?? I personally didn't like it... thought it looked like a black Straightjacket!
icon_redface.gif
I thought she would do something with at least SOME skin showing since she is all buff and toned from her movie!
icon_neutral.gif
I thought she looked like she was dressed in a bin bag.

Hilary's dress was back-less so actually she showed lots of skin there. It was cut very low in the back....in fact, don't think it could have been cut any lower!!!
icon_exclaim.gif

Latest posts

Back