Quantcast

Oscar Red Carpet Hits

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Here are my choices:

I loved Oprah & Halle's gowns, but I couldn't find any photos.

Reaction score
I love Kate Winslet & Gwenyth's gowns- gorgeous! Here are my other faves:

Halle Berry

Catalina Moreno (Maria Full of Grace was excellent, btw, I recommend it!)

Laura Linney (loved Kinsey too!)

Check out Beyonce's eye makeup!

If I can find pics of the actual ceremony, Beyonce had some wild make-up changes. Really fun!

Reaction score
G, Here's Oprah! Very nice dress.
The rest of the ones you ladies picked are very pretty too! But Renee Zellwegger looks like she's a sexy version of Mrs. Claus.

My Fav: Kate Winslet . . . Love the color!

Kate Blachette:

This is horrible:

Reaction score
Ooh i LOVE Kate Winslet's dress.. What's with Renee Zellwegger wearing the same kinda red dress for EVERY award ceremony this year? It feels like any pic i see of her are in a red dress very simliar to the style above.

Reaction score
It reminded me of this dress from the 2003 Oscars:

Looking at it now, it's not so similar. I think it's her stance that makes her dresses all look alike to me. I know that stars stand a certain way so they look good in the pics, but it's all the same with her and I think it's a weird way to stand. Hmmm... this may be the first "stance" I don't like, just cause I never really though of things like this before.

Originally Posted by Laura Ooh i LOVE Kate Winslet's dress.. What's with Renee Zellwegger wearing the same kinda red dress for EVERY award ceremony this year? It feels like any pic i see of her are in a red dress very simliar to the style above.

Reaction score
Renee usually wears Carolina Herrera for big events which might be why she often looks quite similar. Was it me, or were there a lot of fish tail gowns this year?

Reaction score
Selma was so beautiful, I agree Lea! I liked her makeup a lot as well, just wish those bangs didn't keep falling in her face & hiding her beautiful eyes!

Reaction score
Here's a neat link to see Catalina, Kate & Charlize getting their makeup & hair done before the show. AOL gave them digital cameras, to take pics of their evening. Catalina is so cute!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux Here's a neat link to see Catalina, Kate & Charlize getting their makeup & hair done before the show. AOL gave them digital cameras, to take pics of their evening. Catalina is so cute!! That's such a cool site! I love watching them get primped for events... guess it makes them seem more "human" LOL

Latest posts