OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FedEx

and yes got an email but it's not labeled OuiPlease.  Mine was labeled Tendered to FedEx.  When I opened it up, it said it was from OuiPlease.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like people started to get theirs. mine had a shipping label issue so no idea when i will get mine. will be out of town anyways. so curious for photos. i saw one version on MSA> would love to see more. 

Mine will be here tomorrow.

BTW did anyone else get the email that said they would be charging the full amount then refunding the 20%??

Because I got that email and no refund has been issued yet and its been several days.

Probably will have to email them again.

ETA: whoops. I lied.  While it hadnt been refunded yesterday, it was refunded today ($30)

I got my box today.  it included the same things as the MSA version from Emily.  It contained the christian LaCroix glamazon diary, the ALexandre J western leather perfume (really awesome and classy), the earrings in coral, the bracelet with tan stones, the tea sprigs, the truffle salt, the pop up candle in new wave, the leather credit card holder, Sothys cooling leg gel and soothing lotion which is like a toner.   I am too old for those things.  Only 10 items but I am not complaining as everything was beautiful.  Glad I subscribed for the year and got the 20% discount.  I am hoping that I get accessories and not too many clothes in future boxes as I am too old for the items they showed available in the boutique.

I got my box today. it included the same things as the MSA version from Emily. It contained the christian LaCroix glamazon diary, the ALexandre J western leather perfume (really awesome and classy), the earrings in coral, the bracelet with tan stones, the tea sprigs, the truffle salt, the pop up candle in new wave, the leather credit card holder, Sothys cooling leg gel and soothing lotion which is like a toner. I am too old for those things. Only 10 items but I am not complaining as everything was beautiful. Glad I subscribed for the year and got the 20% discount. I am hoping that I get accessories and not too many clothes in future boxes as I am too old for the items they showed available in the boutique.
Thanks for the details! Are you able to post photos?

What does the Alexandre J perfume smell like?

I was on the fence about this box, and I was hoping that I'd be able to make up my mind once I saw spoilers. But somehow that isn't happening... I like some of the boxes, but others would've been a big disappointment.  I think I'll see what the next box is like, and then maybe try one out for my birthday in June. 

I'd feel much more comfortable if subscribers were able to exclude categories of items they didn't want. 

My box is also scheduled for delivery tomorrow and I cannot wait.  Everything looks wonderful and I actually really like the assortment (as listed in the MSA comments).  Funny enough, I really hope I receive one of the calendars (that design sold out last time I checked). 

This is what a luxury box should look like - giving my NM PopSugar box the stink eye (again)  :huh:

I love some of the boxes and some things I would just think were ok.  I like the jewelry in all the boxes.  I want try this box really badly but I think the thing bothering me is the variation in boxes

I just received mine and as others have said the presentation is lovely and of coarse the value is there but.... the 'grass is greener' syndrome will kick-in.  I was good with the concept of variations but maybe not so much now (I really wanted the calendar, darn it).    Once I figure out how to upload pictures, I'll add a few.

I have posted a few pictures, my box had: Atelier Vanille Cologne, : 3 Sothys products, Myriam-K anti-frizz syrum, tassia canellis light blue earrings, 1951 leather clutch in olive green, leather business card holder, popup candle, cake mix and lavender stick

Mine just came. It's good, not great but I'll definitely stay subscribed.

1. Wing sweatshirt - came in small like I requested. Not my style but I know sweatshirts are trendy right now. They feel sloppy to me. $135

2. Leather card case in a pretty tan color, it's super soft $40

3. Miriam K anti frizz serum - great fit for my hair $50

4. Pop Up candle in flashing meadow $35

5. Sothys oxy mineral treatment $39

6. Sothys refreshing gel for legs $20

7. Studio 78 eye liner $22

8. Atelier Vanille Insensée spray, not rollerball $25

9. Marlette organic spelt cake mix $10

10. Le Bénéfique tea sticks $5

Total value is $381, not the $400 that was advertised. Should I contact them?

image.jpg

@@PrettyAndWitty - I wouldn't contact them about the difference.  My box was about $380 but a few items are not available in the US so there is a slight exchange rate variance which could account for the difference. 

Just got my box & I'm a little let down. There is no big ticket item like the sweatshirt or the clutch. While everything is lovely and the presentation is fantastic, I was expecting more of a variety of items. I got 5 beauty items-none of them makeup & 3 pieces of jewelry, which is most of the box. I only received one home item (the candle) unless you count food, which I don't. Kind of bummed at first glance, but there are a couple of items I do want & everything is beautiful & will be nice for gifts & swaps. At that price I was just hoping for at least one wow item for myself. Not sure if I'll stay with them. I'll post photos in a bit.

ouiplease7.jpg

I got:

Les Petites Paris Peut-Etre Sweatshirt

Atelier cologne in Vanilla

Soins Soleil Cellu-Guard Medium Protection SPF 20 Tanning Body Lotion-150ml-$54
Soins Soleil Cellu-Guard High Protection SPF30 Sun Sensitive Areas Care-50ml- $45
Sothys Paris Shower Gel in Lemon-Lime and Patchouli Escape-200ml- $27

Tassia Canellis LoveBird Earrings (orange)

Marlette Preparations Bio Cereal Bars with Figs and Apricots

Le Benefique Tea

Popup Paris in Forest Lump (candle)

Bons Baisers De Paris Passport Case (plastic)

Christain Lacroix Glam'Azonia 2015 Dated Hardbound Diary

Mineroche Scented Stone

The value is debatable.  It's $366 according to my calculations. $441 according to theirs (they value the sweatshirt at $145 but I found a similar one on their website for $70).

$126 of my value was in the three Sothy's items.  Not thrilled that TWO of them are sunscreens.

Variations stink.  I hope enough people say so and then they decide not to do it for the next box.

Back