• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Out of curiousity..has anyone completed a swap yet?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by allisong Really interested to know if we've had any success yet? NOpe
013image3.jpg

no, sadly, i havent. id really like to, of course! i browse for new items, and ive looked at every single item for swap, and i just dont need any of them.
frown.gif
i either have them, or im not interested. it stinks.

We're having some major financial troubles right now, so I've actually been going through my makeup collection, and making a list of everything I can part with. I'll hopefully be posting it in the sale/swap forum sometime this week.

I've just come to the realization that I have some really nice stuff, but it just sits here looking pretty, and I'll probably never use it. Plus, I was really hasty spending money a few months back, and now I wish I hadn't done so.
frown.gif

I havent either but i WANT to. I'm fussy though! All i'm NEEDING & WANTING at the mo is MAC paints & nobody has them up for swap (not the ones i want anyway!!).. Actually i need a new bronzer, must go looking for that on lists. Any rec's??

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Nothing here either..lol! I don't have JACK SQUAT, but I am okay with that ... for now! LOL...
202banner5.jpg

why yes, yes you can. lol. do you mean a CP (custom purchase) or would you like any of the stuff from my list? im not in the financial position right now to pay for CPs, but id love it if you could take some of my stuff off my hands! i have some things i havent listed yet, so if youre interested, send me a request or PM, and ill lyk what they are.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by starnight I could send you some of the new lush stuff if you want?

No not yet, but come on girls! Swap it up!

Originally Posted by allisong

Really interested to know if we've had any success yet?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) No not yet, but come on girls! Swap it up! You first! LOL
201banner2.jpg

Originally Posted by babycreepr

Nope, but I have to admit, I'm a bit weary because since noone has completed swaps, noone has positive feedback? (including me)

Yes there has been many

Hey babycreepr, this thread started back in 2004 and the swapping center wasnt as busy then. I've completed 6 swaps in the past few weeks alone!!

Anyway, dont let the feedback thing turn you off. Others on here have been swapping for years on other sites & have eBay accounts so they can show you feedback there too
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back