Outfit of the Day - 03.01.05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We haven't done this in a few weeks, so here's my still-sick-for-almost-2 weeks-outfit:
  • Army green Express cargos
  • Black BR v-neck tee
  • Black BR suede flip-flops
  • Black Nine West sunglasses
  • Avocado green Franco Sarto handbag
  • Swiss Army watch

Hey, isn't this the same outfit you were wearing when we had lunch? Lol, just kidding.

My outfit for this morning: (today is court day!
tongue.gif
)

black Ann Taylor suit

light pink Ann Taylor tank top (a shell, maybe? idk...)

black Naturalizer pumps

Coach watch

Coach purse

Idk what I'm wearing to school yet...

Originally Posted by keaLoha We haven't done this in a few weeks, so here's my still-sick-for-almost-2 weeks-outfit:
  • Black BR v-neck tee
  • Swiss Army watch

Very observant.
wink.gif
I just changed the top, shoes & bag. I'm totally bumming today, but want you to kick butt in court. I'll call you later tonight so we can figure out where to hit first on Friday. NM is having their beauty event, so maybe we'll check them out. Oh, maybe we can hit DFS Waikiki to see what they have as well.
wink.gif

No kicking butt in court today for me. I'm already home. The case I was assigned was continued because the officer was out sick. Actually, in all the cases I was assigned, the officers didn't show up- I'm 4 for 4! I felt bad for the defendant's lawyer cause he moved for a dismissal but didn't get it. I thought he should have got it, but the Judge today was very prosecutor-friendly.

Anyway, we can go anywhere, I don't care. ttyl!

Originally Posted by keaLoha Very observant.
wink.gif
I just changed the top, shoes & bag. I'm totally bumming today, but want you to kick butt in court. I'll call you later tonight so we can figure out where to hit first on Friday. NM is having their beauty event, so maybe we'll check them out. Oh, maybe we can hit DFS Waikiki to see what they have as well.
wink.gif

It is snowing again here today
frown.gif
and I only had one class, so I felt like being casual:

Maroon Old Navy Fleece

Bootcut jeans

Brown chunky shoes

You know, we keep doing this thread often enough and you'll see in a hurry how small my wardrobe really is
wink.gif
(Or rather, how few clothes I have that I still like ... I have a lot of leftovers from early college that are pretty young for me or out of style!) But during Spring Break I am taking a day off for shopping so maybe I can find a few things
smile.gif

Eddie Bauer Jeans, black belt and Golf Shirt
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha

We haven't done this in a few weeks, so here's my still-sick-for-almost-2 weeks-outfit:
  • Black BR v-neck tee
  • Swiss Army watch

Here's what I wore to school (after court):

Seven Jeans

Guess wife-beater with light green lacing down the back. (like shoes)

Coach Bag

Coach watch

generic comfy low heeled sandals (my fav! they're all bus' already though...
frown.gif
)

Going all 'schlep' today in the snow in my red Guess sweatshirt, black sweats, and white sketchers sneaks'
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nooooo! BF has one of those shirts. He is forbidden to wear it!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Should I get you an 'AllBus' bumper sticker?
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back