Outfit of the Day 1-30-05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ohhh yeah baby!!! This is the "Mack Daddy" of Coture today!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

"Out on the main runway... we have our model Janelle - sporting a Royal blue Champion hooded sweatshirt.... (crowd cheers) and grey sweatpants with matching blue stripe down the side... Very chic!!!"

There's nothing better to make you feel frumpy n' comfy on your day off than this folks!!! Get it now as designers are saying that this is one trend that will be flying off the shelves!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

There is Janelle! Nice hooded in da' hood
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ohhh yeah baby!!! This is the "Mack Daddy" of Coture today!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

"Out on the main runway... we have our model Janelle - sporting a Royal blue Champion hooded sweatshirt.... (crowd cheers) and grey sweatpants with matching blue stripe down the side... Very chic!!!"

There's nothing better to make you feel frumpy n' comfy on your day off than this folks!!! Get it now as designers are saying that this is one trend that will be flying off the shelves!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hehe... I am currently wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt myself.
smile.gif
However I did get dressed up for church this morning:

Fitted v-neck turquoise sweater

Gray straight-leg Old Navy "Winter Weight Trousers" -- nice and warm in the snow!

Black boots

Choker-length silver necklace with a blue topaz pendant -- a gift from my hubby on our one-year dating anniversary
biggrin.gif

Woo hoo Janelle! I'm in shorts & a t-shirt b/c we're still drying out from yesterday's massive rain storm. My yard turned into a little pond b/c it must've rained about 6" in an hour. Thankfully, no rain today.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Woo hoo Janelle! I'm in shorts & a t-shirt b/c we're still drying out from yesterday's massive rain storm. My yard turned into a little pond b/c it must've rained about 6" in an hour. Thankfully, no rain today. Hell! I'd take that over the piles of snow we still have here!!! Shorts & a tshirt... ah, must be nice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back