Outfit of the Day?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. I know we're doing FOTD on the makeup board, but wanted to know if you'd like to to an outfit of the day on this board. Just a way to see what regional dress is like & how some offices are either relaxed or formal.

Hopefully, this will generate more activity here.
smile.gif

Cool Idea Gail! Luckily there's a lot of havoc going on at work this week - so we're allowed to go 'Casual' YEAAAAAAHHH!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

So, yesterday was jeans & Heel boots... but today I've learned better! lol - so I wore a hooded sweatshirt, black fleece sweatpants, and sneakers! So comfy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Cool, we can start tomorrow. Since I'm way behind w/the time zone difference, someone could start it & we'll all add to it. I like to see how everyone's dressed across the nation & world.
wink.gif

YEah - probably Laura & trisha could start it - being they are like 6 hrs. ahead of me (EST) Laura's already going to lunch before I even leave for work! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Tell me about it! They're 11 hours ahead of me & I end up spending an hour trying to catch up w/everyone's posts!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Tell me about it! They're 11 hours ahead of me & I end up spending an hour trying to catch up w/everyone's posts!
biggrin.gif
You're in the same time zone as Tony & Reija, right?? Pacific?

Actually, Hawaii has it's own time zone--HST--& is 2 hrs behind PST. Along w/Arizona, we don't follow daylight savings.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Actually, Hawaii has it's own time zone--HST--& is 2 hrs behind PST. Along w/Arizona, we don't follow daylight savings. Oooooh... Marching to the beat of your own drummer huh??? LOL

Indiana doesn't follow daylight savings either! We are currently the same as the Eastern timezone; in the summer we are Central. So all the TV shows come on an hour later in the winter!

However that would explain why when we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon this summer that they were 3 hours behind PST when my time zone map said it was 2 hours difference!
smile.gif

I didn't know Indiana didn't follow daylight savings either. That's good to know.

Hawaii's only behind 2 hours in the Fall/Winter & in the Spring/Summer we're 3 hours behind PST. When everyone else springs forward & falls back, we stay the same, just like Indiana. Makes it hard for me to call my friends & family nationwide--gotta remember their time zones.

Latest posts

Back