Outler store that carries MAC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw someone once somewhere mention they buy MAC eyeshadows at an Outlet store. They referred to it with an abbreviation. I should have asked them but this was a long while ago when I saw them talking about it. And, I was hoping to be able to find one close to me where I can get cheap MAC. Although I wouldn't even know what colors to buy, is there a list of all the colors they have? I know there are like LOADS of colors. I am not sure I even care about "what works" as far as colors, I just want to play with makeup. lmao

I think that must be it they called it CC something.
biggrin.gif
I will have to look for one of those near me. Does this store have a website? I did a search on google but not much is coming up.

Got some info for you!! I found a "Cosmetic Co. Store" in Oregon... lol called them up and asked for NY and OH locations (had to look for me too! LOL) she said the one in Ohio is on "Factory Shops Blvd" in Jefferson, OH... she said that's the only one they showed. The phone number for the OR store is 503-982-8340 - if you want to call and double check... hope this helps!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They said there is one a few towns away from me... but I've nevr heard of them before this... must check it out! I'm usually an Ulta girl
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i looooooove CCO. the one closest to me doesnt have much that im interested in (they carry only estee lauder brands, BTW) and ive never seen stila, etc. theres also a new one in michigan city, indiana that ive been meaning tog et to, but its way off the beaten path, and by the time i get there, i might as well go the few extra miles and just drive to chicago. i was recently at the one in pigeon forge, TN, so if anyone is near that one, its worth going to. i got some discontinued mac pigments.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse i looooooove CCO. the one closest to me doesnt have much that im interested in (they carry only estee lauder brands, BTW) and ive never seen stila, etc. theres also a new one in michigan city, indiana that ive been meaning tog et to, but its way off the beaten path, and by the time i get there, i might as well go the few extra miles and just drive to chicago. i was recently at the one in pigeon forge, TN, so if anyone is near that one, its worth going to. i got some discontinued mac pigments. I've often wondered if there are cosmetics outlets anywhere. Does anyone happen to know of any in New Jersey?

its really hard to find a CCO online, because they have such a generic name. your best bet is to look at the websites from your outlet malls that you know by name, and take a look at the store directory. HTH!

I found a CCO in Grove City PA. Which I might be going there soon but I doubt I'll have the money to get any MAC but atleast I can see what sort of discount its at.

I've searched and searched, and can't find any info on CCOs in Texas (preferably near Houston or Dallas, or even Austin). I wonder if there's any near my family in Florida?

Does anyone know of any in these areas? Thanks!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back