Pan that Palette 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda lonely here but here's my progress after 5 months. Exciting! I have never hit pan on 3 eyeshadows in the same palette. It's sad that I'm not using the other shadows but they are too cool toned and the cream shadow has a lot of glitter fallout. The matte cream shadow is about 60% used, the matte taupe about 50% used and the shimmery taupe is 25% used. I think that I have learned my lesson and will not be buying large palettes. I really should buy quads, trios or duos, nothing larger. In any case I'm still on an eyeshadow no buy for a loooong time.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the encouragement! Unfortunately, I have to put this palette to rest. This morning I spied a tiny bug walking around in it. Eww! So here's my final progress on it. I'm about 70% done with the matte cream, 60% done with the matte taupe and 25% done with the shimmery taupe after almost 7 months of use.

I'm going to replace this with the UD Naked Basics.

image.jpg

Here's my starting point for the Naked Basics palette. There's the tiniest dip in Naked2. Everything else is barely touched.

image.jpg

7 weeks in and I finally hit pan on my first shadow, Naked2. Foxy, WOS and Faint have more even use since I use larger brushes for these colors so it's going to take a while before I hit pan on them. I was SO happy to see pan this morning! It's strange how the 3 lightest shades are very firmly packed while the 3 darker shades are super powdery.

image.jpg

I finally hit the pan on my Chanel Les Beiges powder yesterday but forgot to post a picture. Here is the picture. The top broke off the powder because I dropped it on the floor a few months back. Next I'm working on the UD basics 2 palette. I'm making progress on the primal shade.

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's strange how the 3 lightest shades are very firmly packed while the 3 darker shades are super powdery.
Crave is TERRIBLE, I got so sick of mine constantly breaking and leaving dust all over my makeup bag that I finally popped it out and trashed it. 

Ok I changed my mind about panning my unzipped palette. I'm gonna put it away for a good long while.

I've already hit pan on 3 of the shadows from Naked 3. I love that palette but my hubby surprised me with the naked 2 palette for Christmas and to my surprise it's my all time favorite!

Soooo...just for fun, I'm going to post pics of both palettes & see how much I've used by the end of the year. My goal is to hit pan not finish the entire palette. I love them too much.

Naked 3 has been used for a year.

Naked 2 is brand new (only had it for less than a month)

image.jpg

image.jpg
Ok so here's an update around 10 months since my original post. I panned a lot more in my Naked 3 palette. Still haven't panned anything in my Naked 2 palette.image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back