Paris Hilton Jewelry from amazon.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the line? It seems like lately so many celebrities are coming out with their own lines like J.Lo with her clothing and fragrance line and Jessica Simpson with the Dessert beauty line. It's like a whole new market for the music industry stars to get a piece of besides just selling CDs.

that crap is hideous. all that money and the girl looks like total trash. expensive trash, ill give her that. she seems fairly intelligent, and has so much time and money that she could really be making a difference for a cause. look at angelina jolie. i dont much care for her, but that woman is a saint. i read that paris has been kicked out of or flunked out of every school she has attended. she could be getting the best education that money can buy, but she wastes it. this sounds really harsh, but the more i think about it, the more i feel that shes a waste of space.

there is enough crap rhinestone jewelry out there. she doesnt need to slap her name on some costume jewels. doesnt the poor girl have handlers, or an advisor, or something? do her parents not care?

she also has an autobiography coming out. shes 23! what has happened to her? she hasnt had any major struggles to triumph over, and she hasnt had enough life experiences to become wise or to even reflect upon.

I'm so with you Halo!! . She is the definition of OVER Rated!!! and the jewelry looks cheap. Its funny because the other day I got into a little spat with my SO. He was telling me the story about her dog and I snapped at him and told him that i couldnt understand that with all the much more important things in life that matter why would I care about her dog!!!!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse that crap is hideous. all that money and the girl looks like total trash. expensive trash, ill give her that. she seems fairly intelligent, and has so much time and money that she could really be making a difference for a cause. look at angelina jolie. i dont much care for her, but that woman is a saint. i read that paris has been kicked out of or flunked out of every school she has attended. she could be getting the best education that money can buy, but she wastes it. this sounds really harsh, but the more i think about it, the more i feel that shes a waste of space.
there is enough crap rhinestone jewelry out there. she doesnt need to slap her name on some costume jewels. doesnt the poor girl have handlers, or an advisor, or something? do her parents not care?

she also has an autobiography coming out. shes 23! what has happened to her? she hasnt had any major struggles to triumph over, and she hasnt had enough life experiences to become wise or to even reflect upon.

Well it seems like Missy Elliot is also joining this club.

The hip hopper has just designed Respect ME, a new street-wise clothing collection for adidas. The good thing about her line is that anytime you make a purchase online at the adidas Respect ME site, part of the proceeds go to Break the Cycle, a non-profit organization dedicated to ending domestic violence. I personally enjoy her music but I'm not crazy about her style although if you are into hip-hop then its all good !!!

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N2789.DailyCandy/B1427650;sz=1x1;ord=[timestamp]?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Any thoughts on the line? It seems like lately so many celebrities are coming out with their own lines like J.Lo with her clothing and fragrance line and Jessica Simpson with the Dessert beauty line. It's like a whole new market for the music industry stars to get a piece of besides just selling CDs.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Any thoughts on the line? It seems like lately so many celebrities are coming out with their own lines like J.Lo with her clothing and fragrance line and Jessica Simpson with the Dessert beauty line. It's like a whole new market for the music industry stars to get a piece of besides just selling CDs. Oh geez..Well..at least her jewlery reflects her inner & outer personna..High priced but phoney with no real value:p

Latest posts

Back