Paris Hilton

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
uhm, this is yikes

Paris Hilton

20050408115B.JPG

i never knew her eyes were really brown.

i honestly don't think she's very attractive and she sounds like she's on crack all the time.

ugh cant' stand the hootchie. she's just a ho i wouldn't let my kid look up to her (if i had kids anyway)

Originally Posted by Anya1976

ugh cant' stand the hootchie. she's just a ho i wouldn't let my kid look up to her (if i had kids anyway)

oh come on, doesn't ANYONE like her?

I didn't see the arms at first!!! LOL All I saw was that warpaint on her face! LOL Her eyes are really brown? They don't look like contacts
icon_wink.gif
I'm usually pretty good at spotting fakes b/c I've been wearing contacts for so long! LOL But I think Paris is so stupid... I've watched Simple Life - and its like watching a dog chase its tail in amusement.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) oh come on, doesn't ANYONE like her? i personally think watching paint dry is more amusing than watching a rich b*tch who is just plain frickin stupid and on top of it is a ho. she doesn't need my viewership she needs to take her skanky a$$ off my tv. and now she's going to be in a movie well that is one movie i won't be paying to see. she isn't getting any of my money she doesnt frickin need it.

Originally Posted by Anya1976

i personally think watching paint dry is more amusing than watching a rich b*tch who is just plain frickin stupid and on top of it is a ho. she doesn't need my viewership she needs to take her skanky a$$ off my tv. and now she's going to be in a movie well that is one movie i won't be paying to see. she isn't getting any of my money she doesnt frickin need it.

ROFLMAO!!! hahahaah nice! Tell us how you really feel
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFLMAO!!! hahahaah nice! Tell us how you really feel
wink.gif
i've had a long day lol too tired to be nice lol i'll try to be my same sweet self

agree with you dear, and she's not very nice looking, her sister is a little bit better. I think her behaviour is quite rifling for the Hilton's hotels, specialy the Hilton in Paris! lol

big kiss to you all!!!

WOAH what's with the weird arms! I'm not a fan of hers but all my guy friends are! Can't wait to show them this pic now though!! *evil laugh*

Originally Posted by Marie-Line agree with you dear, and she's not very nice looking, her sister is a little bit better. I think her behaviour is quite rifling for the Hilton's hotels, specialy the Hilton in Paris! lolbig kiss to you all!!!

oh yea i have forgotten to mention my staying away from hilton hotels lol she doesn't need my money at all lol i will find other places to stay.
smile.gif

I think she's awful. She was actually in my dream last night. She got run over by a car and broke her leg.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
She was on "The World's Biggest Celebrity Mingers" as well.

Originally Posted by Violet I think she's awful. She was actually in my dream last night. She got run over by a car and broke her leg.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
She was on "The World's Biggest Celebrity Mingers" as well. at least i don't dream about her lol i've been dreaming about shopping lately lol

Originally Posted by Marie-Line and she's not very nice looking, her sister is a little bit better. i think her sister (nikki?) is much prettier and doesn't try to stand out.
nicole richie, don't even get me started. if you've seen the simple life, you know what i mean. lay off the drugs when you start shaking, sweetie.

Latest posts

Back