Pentagon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, its like a conspiracy theory or something like it.

Where did you get this from?

One of the things it makes you do is think and wonder what really happens.

Originally Posted by Marisol

Wow, its like a conspiracy theory or something like it.
Where did you get this from?

One of the things it makes you do is think and wonder what really happens.

Oh, I have seen this over and over for years now. REALLY makes you think. There are valid points to it!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh, I have seen this over and over for years now. REALLY makes you think. There are valid points to it! Its almost like the Michael Moore movies. I mean, I do think that some of it is fancy editing but it really makes you wonder and question issues that come up. I mean, are they really telling us the truth?

Yeah, that is right Mike Moore and his "Fancy Editing".

I think that little movie is weird huh

Originally Posted by Marisol

Its almost like the Michael Moore movies. I mean, I do think that some of it is fancy editing but it really makes you wonder and question issues that come up. I mean, are they really telling us the truth?

Originally Posted by charms23 Conspiracy theories! They creep me out...That movie made me think though, but at the same time, I don't KNOW what to think. i am so with ya girl, my friend sent me this the other night

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I smell a conspiracy my thought exactly....

eek.gif
Oooops gotta get off the computer, Janelle's home .!

yeah it sure was weird
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah, that is right Mike Moore and his "Fancy Editing".
I think that little movie is weird huh

What if it was a missle? What is the difference? Our country was attacked and lives were lost. Why would the government be so hot to cover it up if it was a missle. After saying that it is pretty creepy when you look at the perfect hole the "boeing 747" left. Really makes you wonder!

Latest posts

Back