Pet Hates..the things that bug you.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Go on, tell us your pet peeves and get them of your chest! What Really REALLY drives you mad? Does your boyfriend have any bad habits that annoy you. Is there anything you just cant bear to do? What is the one thing you really cant stand? Go on get it out of your system!

Pet hates..hehe..I've never heard them called that before..that's cute hehe
wink.gif

Hmmm..

I can't stand it when my fiancee throws recycle-able stuff in the trash, especially since the recycle bin is a whole 10 feet away from the trash can
rolleyes.gif

People who chew their food loudy drive me nuts.

I can't stand it when somebody trys to talk to me when I'm trying to read or concentrate on something else. I can multi task but I just don't like too lol

And people who can't drive irritate me..there's a lot of crappy drivers in Wisconsin who would've thought lol

I am not too keen on the name Pet Hate, but i just remember it is only an expression, and nothing to do with animals! My pet hate is when i have made a cup of tea and i have to squeeze the t-bag at the edge of the cup. Argghh...its just something ive always hated to do. Another thing i really dont like is snobbery and predijisim (excuse my bad spelling), but what REALLY gets to me is those black cabs (taxi's) who think they own the road and do u turns, and cut you off and almost cause accidents by taking chances on the road that other driver's wont. When i am at the gym i hate doing stomach crunches and leave them until last.

Yes! thats exactly what i meant. Thanks. I will change the title of the thread as i hate even tying the words ph. Thanks a million, i feel better now.xxx

I hate it when people interrupt me when im talking

When people try to finish your sentences, and what theyt say is wrong.

When someone judges someone else on the way they look

When people breathe heavily while they eat lol

I hate when i clean the place up & my bf doesnt want me throwing anything away.. like keeping boxes from things we bought... when he's not looking i throw them out anyway lol

I hate it when I clean the kitchen counters and they are spotless and then my partner cames along and cleans them again. It drives me crazy. He is so obsessive cumpulsive at times. I think Adrian Monk is his brother.

I clean kitchen counters everyday and my mother in law keeps putting used utencils on top of it (butter knife, spoon after making coffe etc.)

so it never stays clean for more than a few hours? This drives me nuts!!!
scream3.gif

And my hubby never puts dirty clothes in the hamper, and they pile up on the floor if I don't pick them up.

The sound of crumpling plastic bags or fallen clothes hangers (basically any loud or obnoxious noise) haha.

Also when people tell me to do something just as I am about to do it... can't STAND that... like "Clean your room" as I'm bringing the vaccuum upstairs to use or something. Argh!

Mz LaLa - I am definitely with you on bad drivers, NJ is full of them! lol

I have a lot of pet peeves... Some I don't even realize until it happens!

lines....lines....lines...

people who act stupid on purpose....

stupid people....

not having a dishwasher.....

wet cold.....

i have a ton, but those are a few of them.

I hate when....

Japanese man on the train sneezes so loud without covering up his mouth
str.gif
(yeah, I do wear that stupid flu-mask to avoid getting germ)

People who can't drive and cut everyone off!!!!! Who the hell do they think they are!!!!!! It just drives me nuts!!!!

i have a lot of pet peeves, but these are my top ones

when BF smokes a cigg and there is an ashtray at arms length and instead of barely moving, he flicks the ashes on my clean floor

when i ask BF to do the dishes, and as im going to put them away, i notice that he did not wash them , just put them in soapy water and rinsed them. ARGGGHHH

when i PAY my mother to watch my kids for a few hours and she calls me a an hr later saying she cant handle them , come get eM! hello you raised me, and i payed, DEAL w. it ! Sheesshhh

Clutter is one of the biggest things that annoy me. People who don't use common sense. The heat/sun, bleh

People who don't clean up after themselves.. Like never changing out the litter box or leaving stinking rank diapers in the trash and not taking out the trash. Not flushing the toilet, etc

Pack-rats- It drives me up the wall!

Chewing LOUDLY and smacking

People who drive in the fast lane but are going slow!! My mom does this and I get soo irritated

Snobby people who can't even acknowledge you if you don't dress or look a certain way.

Being ignored

Latest posts

Back