Pet Photos!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Best wishes to you concerning your dog. It's scary to go through and good that he's got so much love coming from you!
Just to update you ladies. We got probably the best possible outcome. One of his ventricles just doesn't close completely when contracting. It might cause high blood pressure when he's older, but that's years down the line.
icon_cheers.gif
(the murmur is a grade 2 on a scale of 6)

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to caption these as i looked at these pics of this ANT dog model. This one says to me Im glad there was a essie in this birchbox great find and im happy 

I think he agreed w/ everyone esle on that i think it was march's glam bag that this bag sucked

This pic is about 2 years old but now that Nicky's a big girl, she hates cameras and she always either has her head turned away or is giving the camera the evil eye (or trying to eat it!), so I'll spare y'all the nightmare-inducing images lol

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just to update you ladies. We got probably the best possible outcome. One of his ventricles just doesn't close completely when contracting. It might cause high blood pressure when he's older, but that's years down the line.
icon_cheers.gif
(the murmur is a grade 2 on a scale of 6)
Yay!!! I'm not a vet or expert on critters, but I work in a Cardiac unit in a hospital. Glad it's not life threatening and on the minor side!

I have several cats and dogs and if you get me started, I could post pictures of my furbabies all day.  So to keep myself under control, here's a picture of one of the kittens I'm currently fostering for the local animal shelter.  She's 2.5 weeks old.  

ETA: I LOVE the pictures of everyone's pets.  I desperately wished that I could "like" everyone's posts.  

This is my little man, Bubba. He is a 6 pound Pomeranian. He is my loyal, faithful companion who also thinks it is job  protect his Mama at all costs. He loves to cuddle and follows me all over the house. He gives pure unconditional love. He will run up the stairs but has never once come down by himself. He is afraid to, so I  have carry him down. He is a beloved family member who brings smiles to the faces of peoploe whenever I have him out. I chose this pic

because nine times out of ten, when we snap his picture, we catch him with his tongue hanging out. Too funny!

How did I miss this thread!  I love furbabies!  here are mine.  This is Mo.  He is 4 and shy but such a cuddle bug

and then there is Pandora-she is almost 7 months and curious about everything!

I have so many furballs around my house. Ever since I was a little kid I would take in strays and my parents let me, I've lost count of how many cats I have and two big doggies. So instead of posting endless pictures here I'll post pictures of the latest additions!
They are just under a week old. Currently testing out names for them. I'm hoping the striped one is fluffy so I can name it SirFluffALot, the yellow one is Calvin, and the darky is Lucy.

This is Fudge :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He's a miniature pinscher chihuahua mix and he's very spoiled. We rescued him from an animal shelter. When we got him he only weighed 6lbs so we've been trying to fatten him up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He goes to daycare (one thats only for small dogs) and because he had a lot of health problems when we rescued him, he can only eat organic dog food, so I pack his lunch for him every morning that he goes to daycare. He gets a little report card from daycare any everything! My hubby and I dont have any kids, so he's our baby :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

This is my baby Murphy! He is 2, a family couldnt take care of him anymore so they gave him to us and I am so happy for that! My dad had just fluffed up his hair lol

This was on 1/27/13 when we got Canelo, he was only 9 weeks!

About a month later, you can really see his beautiful green eyes in this pic

In March and already looking so grown!!

And here is my Yellow Lab at 5 months. He's got a lot of growing to do, sucha a handsome, playful, loving little fur baby!

Here's a pupdate:

Mochi & Taro are working on their therapy dog certifications. : D

The German Shepherd is Libby. She's the grandma dog at age 11.

Here's a pupdate: Mochi & Taro are working on their therapy dog certifications. : D The German Shepherd is Libby. She's the grandma dog at age 11.
Therapy dogs? Great! We utilized pet therapy a lot when I worked in hospice. Amazing how animals can soothe people.

Back