Pet Photos!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Therapy dogs? Great! We utilized pet therapy a lot when I worked in hospice. Amazing how animals can soothe people.
Yes ma'am! We take them to dog obedience classes and dog shows for that (kind of like dog agility events). They are very calm with new people and like to just be petted. Lol

Hopefully we will help some people with their pain or sorrow soon!

Yes ma'am! We take them to dog obedience classes and dog shows for that (kind of like dog agility events). They are very calm with new people and like to just be petted. Lol Hopefully we will help some people with their pain or sorrow soon!
You will.. or they will! It's incredible to see. Just their presence is a balm and helps people. I've seen patients light up and respond so well, from smiles to calming agitations. Little acts of kindness play such a huge factor, but we oftentimes forget.

So this is my bunny, Smartie! He's a Netherland Dwarf. He's not so much a bunny anymore at approximately 1 year old but this is the picture I have from when he was several months old. He looks quite similar now; he's just a little bit bigger.

This was on 1/27/13 when we got Canelo, he was only 9 weeks! About a month later, you can really see his beautiful green eyes in this pic In March and already looking so grown!! And here is my Yellow Lab at 5 months. He's got a lot of growing to do, sucha a handsome, playful, loving little fur baby!
Adorable ! I love labs

Oh this thread is enabling my inner cat lady. But here are pumkin and mosby. They're brothers and best friends :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
[/img]

I want ALL OF YOUR CATS! Haha I am such a Cat Lady!! Here's my baby boy, Dexter!

He's Mr. Personality!

PS - He's not allowed to go in the dryer but one day he got in there and he was just so cute and happy that I had to snap a pic! I promise I'm a good cat mommy!

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my baby Murphy! He is 2, a family couldnt take care of him anymore so they gave him to us and I am so happy for that! My dad had just fluffed up his hair lol

Hahahaha I LOVE IT!

This thread has just totally made my day!  You all have such cuties!!

Here is mine: She's a 5 pound yorkie/chihuahua mix that I adopted from a shelter.  She will be 2 next month. They told me she would probably get to be around 12 pounds, but that definitely never happened -- which is fine with me! She's my best lil buddy and I have a basket on my bike and we ride around town together. 
wub.gif

OMG I love this thread and all your fur cuties!

These are my two boys Tiger and Fluffy. Tiger is 3 years old and I got him from a family that wanted to give him away when he was a baby. Fluffy is still 9 months old (he's just grown so big and... fluffy).. my husband and I got him from Humane society when he was just 8 weeks old! Now they are brothers and best friends!

Originally Posted by skylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh this thread is enabling my inner cat lady. But here are pumkin and mosby. They're brothers and best friends
smile.gif
[/img]
That's too funny... your cats look so much like mine!
smile.gif

Here's my Baby. Baby is her real name. She is very a loveable black lab, and is five years old.
I mean she loves when you pay attention to her like rubbing her belly etc. But she won't you hug her. She's my doggie best friend.
happy.gif

Here is Baby doing her most favorite thing in the world.
18.gif

and lastly Baby with my twin sister.

Such cuties on this thread!

This is my baby ♥ ! Her name is Scoobie and she's a Pomeranian/Jack Russel cross. It can be quite hard to take a picture of her because she always wants to play fight and be fussed. She LOVES attention! Here she is at Christmas with her scarf. It came with a hat but she hates hats. 

Here are my guys. The bengal is Bandit, he was our first foster for Great Lakes Bengal Rescue, and we "failed" at fostering him out. Actually he went out, and the nitwit who was going to adopt him didn't give him enough time to settle, so he came back. It was so obvious he was home we couldn't bear to let him go.   We wanted a buddy for him, but he didn't like any of the other fosters, so ended up adopting my kitten Stormageddon.  They are the best of buddies.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The expression on Bandit's face is pretty typical - like, what is wrong with you kid? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Stormy's 10 months old.  

Stormy @ 6 months w/ Bandit

At 9 weeks - so tiny!

Bandit's like, really, kid? What ARE you doing? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't have children so I took this picture for my Mom for Mother's Day.  I was over 100 degrees outside this day, I finally was able to get a picture with her tongue not sticking out!  LOL

This picture was taken on my 40th Birthday.  Had to have a pic with my little girl.

This is my little princess, Xiang.  She is a 5 year old ShihTzu and goes with me when ever she can.  She loves to ride in the truck, all I have to do is open the door.  She's only half the size of the tires but she can jump in that thing.  Xi has such a personality and she is the perfect little furbaby.  She loves to play with toys, she has a basket full of them.  You know she wants to play because she throws the toy at you. 

I have another addition to our family, her name is Molly.  Molly is also a 10 year old ShihTzu I rescued.  I don't have any pictures of her yet because I've only had her a couple months and she had a horrible hair cut when i got her and she was full of fleas!  She is looking better since her fur is growing out but it's taking a while. And the fleas are gone too!  

Back