Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a good box for you or is it a miss?  It would be a miss for me.  I am currently getting Goodebeing.  I got four free boxes when I purchased two deluxe boxes.  I think I'm on box three now.  So far it has been a good match.  I like that they personalize the box for each subscriber and think it helps with satisfaction.   Not sure I will keep the sub only because I have too much stuff!  I also have gotten a few of their deluxe boxes and have been very pleased with them.
I think the box is good for me. I'll use everything except the Blemish clearing peel. It's not as great as some of the others but I'm interested in trying the salt spray. I've tried a tooth ash before and wasn't impressed but I'll give it another go. Thanks for the tip about Goodebeing. I'll check that out.

Is this a good box for you or is it a miss?  It would be a miss for me.  I am currently getting Goodebeing.  I got four free boxes when I purchased two deluxe boxes.  I think I'm on box three now.  So far it has been a good match.  I like that they personalize the box for each subscriber and think it helps with satisfaction.   Not sure I will keep the sub only because I have too much stuff!  I also have gotten a few of their deluxe boxes and have been very pleased with them.
This box was a total miss for me, and the ash toothpaste was a duplicate from last month. I only bought a 3 month subscription and I've got one more box to go and I'm canceling. I have not liked anything out of this subscription yet. I've bought a few deluxe boxes from Goodebeing, so think I will try them next. So glad that you are enjoying your boxes with them, gives me hope I will enjoy them as well. 

I just got the June Petit Vour box in the mail. Did anyone else get theirs? Thoughts?

image.jpeg

I just got the June Petit Vour box in the mail. Did anyone else get theirs? Thoughts?

image.jpeg
I got my yesterday, same products as you. At least this month the products are all something I will try. I do like the lip products, at least the shades I got and glad they added a brush. They are just so small! This was the last of my 3 month subscription and I won't be renewing it again. Not impressed myself. 

I liked the lip product too but the samples are tiny. I'll try the other things too. I think this is definitely improvement from last month.

I resubbed to this past month because I want to try more natural products. Here is this month's box. I'm really happy with this. For $15/mo this box is worth it, at least this month's is really good with the full size lip product.

final.jpg

My box just came. Everything looks amazing! So excited for this month's box! Anyone else sub to this?

final.jpg

Here is my box. I’m excited to use the Makeup Soeay and see how it compares to others.

D80EA5BB-E84C-4D67-89DD-901FE7ED0819.jpeg

Here is the latest Petit Vour Box. I was so happy to get it in the mail. The packaging is always so pretty and great curation if products.

010371BE-04F4-4F39-A916-9A13B3626A59.jpeg

Back