Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been subscribed to Petit Vour for several months and it is one of my favorite subs. It may not always be the highest value, but they pick cruelty free products from small niche vendors that are very unique. I am not in love every month, but most months I get really cool, interesting products that are chemical free and cruelty free. My opinion for what it's worth!

I've rec'd the past 3 (Jan, Feb & Mar 14).  Jan & Feb blew me away and although I thought March was just ok, it was still well worth the $15.  It's a GREAT introduction to brands I would never find on my own.  It's a keeper and I recommend it.

I just LOVE Petit Vour! A few posts ago I mentioned the March box was "just ok." I ended up loving a couple of the items (serum, hair oil, lotion). The things I was not so excited about have already been snatched up in trades, so everyone is happy. Having items that are sought after for trades adds another cool layer to subbing. This is so much fun.

The box itself is awesome--great value/intro to new brands.  But another aspect of this sub that I really appreciate is the shipping.  It's consistently shipped First Class on the 15th of the month and it's at my door in 3 days.  I've been wavering on other subs, but I'm dedicated to Petit Vour!

Quote: Originally Posted by Luxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone received shipping confirmation yet?
Not yet.  I just looked back at other month's emails and they were all on the 15th of the month.

This is my first month, too. Will they send us a shipping notice? When do you usually get your box?

Quote: Originally Posted by linda37027 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is my first month, too. Will they send us a shipping notice? When do you usually get your box?
EVERY other month it has shipped on the 15th.  But the site says it ships "between the 15th & 20th."  So, I imagine we'll get shipping notices today, since the 20th was a Sunday.  I'm hoping later shipping means an extra-special box!

Quote: Originally Posted by LetsGeaux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  EVERY other month it has shipped on the 15th.  But the site says it ships "between the 15th & 20th."  So, I imagine we'll get shipping notices today, since the 20th was a Sunday.  I'm hoping later shipping means an extra-special box!
Thanks hope we get the notice today

i ve just signed up to this box as they ship to the uk, another international box to my list. can't wait for the may box, all previous boxes look good, i get vegan cuts too nothing uk based is as good apart from souk souk, 

have you all been happy with your boxes ,have some been hit and miss, I'm all for vegan, eco, cruelty free boxes to try,

I got my shipping confirmation last week, it should be here this week :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This will be my first Petit box! Hope its good , Im a picky subber.

I just got my box today!!  Ohh wow thats  a big photo lol, not sure how I make it smaller.
DSCN0966.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back