Quantcast

Pic of GA Bronze Mania Palettes!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna faint with excitement.Just found a pic of the Giorgio Armani Bronze Mania Palettes.. Released end of May.

Drool away girls! I am in LOVE.. NEED NEED NEED both of these

Reaction score
OOOH, I hope they will be available when I go to Vegas during Memorial Day weekend!

Originally Posted by Laura Ok I'm gonna faint with excitement.Just found a pic of the Giorgio Armani Bronze Mania Palettes.. Released end of May.
Drool away girls! I am in LOVE.. NEED NEED NEED both of these

Reaction score
Aren't they just SO cute Jess? I'll have to get both as much as my wallet is gonna hate me for it!

Reaction score
Oh no, just what I need....
I may just have to take a trip to LA to pick up one of these.

Reaction score
One, how about 2 Gail! Thought you might like them

Reaction score
Whats under the e/s ?? I've never tried GA - I don't even know anywhere out here to get it...

Reaction score
Bronzing powder (i think!!) Oh Janelle you'll LOVE GA.. Their e/s are velvety soft. Ok i only have 1 but i love it! Gail will be able to tell u more coz she's the GA expert

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Bronzing powder (i think!!) Oh Janelle you'll LOVE GA.. Their e/s are velvety soft. Ok i only have 1 but i love it! Gail will be able to tell u more coz she's the GA expert LOL I"m surprised she doesn't work there P/T ! LOL

Reaction score
omg, i NEEEEEEED those! lol. do you guys know where i can buy online? are there any department stores you know of where i can call and order? i have to do that w/ mac occasionally, but ive never bought GA before.

Reaction score
Gail has information where you can order by phone and the SA is a very nice lady. I used to have her number but don't anymore. sorry

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse omg, i NEEEEEEED those! lol. do you guys know where i can buy online? are there any department stores you know of where i can call and order? i have to do that w/ mac occasionally, but ive never bought GA before.

Reaction score
LOL, I think it's only cause we don't have a GA counter here in Hawaii! I'm sure if she could, she would!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL I"m surprised she doesn't work there P/T ! LOL

Reaction score
Laura, Is that bronzer under those e/s? Do you know what is in those palettes? Never seen a GA Palette before.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL I"m surprised she doesn't work there P/T ! LOL
I've got something in the works.

Reaction score
Jasmine, call Chee @ SFA Beverly Hills. Tell her I sent you & she'll most likely waive taxes & shipping.
Her number's on my notepad.

Reaction score
I assume it'll be the bronze mania powder or some l/s wells. The closest location to you Janelle, is the SFA NYC store. If you wanna order or inquire, call Jeanette on Tuesday & ask her for details. Number's on my notepad & don't forget to tell her I sent you so she can (hopefully) waive shipping/taxes (not sure b/c you're in-state).

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha Jasmine, call Chee @ SFA Beverly Hills. Tell her I sent you & she'll most likely waive taxes & shipping.
Her number's on my notepad. youre awsome. thank you!

Reaction score
You're welcome. I just sent her someone who had $600 in gift cards & she waived taxes & shipping for. I'll cross my fingers that she'll do the same for you.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Wow!!! These look awesome! I'd love to know the price...

Reaction score
I'm thinking $65 or $75. Their introductory palettes were $55, but the last one was $75.

Latest posts