Pic of GA Bronze Mania Palettes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna faint with excitement.Just found a pic of the Giorgio Armani Bronze Mania Palettes.. Released end of May.

Drool away girls! I am in LOVE.. NEED NEED NEED both of these

OOOH, I hope they will be available when I go to Vegas during Memorial Day weekend!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Ok I'm gonna faint with excitement.Just found a pic of the Giorgio Armani Bronze Mania Palettes.. Released end of May.
Drool away girls! I am in LOVE.. NEED NEED NEED both of these

Aren't they just SO cute Jess? I'll have to get both as much as my wallet is gonna hate me for it!

Oh no, just what I need....
wink.gif
I may just have to take a trip to LA to pick up one of these.
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Whats under the e/s ?? I've never tried GA - I don't even know anywhere out here to get it...
icon_wink.gif

Bronzing powder (i think!!) Oh Janelle you'll LOVE GA.. Their e/s are velvety soft. Ok i only have 1 but i love it! Gail will be able to tell u more coz she's the GA expert

Originally Posted by Laura Bronzing powder (i think!!) Oh Janelle you'll LOVE GA.. Their e/s are velvety soft. Ok i only have 1 but i love it! Gail will be able to tell u more coz she's the GA expert LOL I"m surprised she doesn't work there P/T ! LOL
smile.gif

omg, i NEEEEEEED those! lol. do you guys know where i can buy online? are there any department stores you know of where i can call and order? i have to do that w/ mac occasionally, but ive never bought GA before.

Gail has information where you can order by phone and the SA is a very nice lady. I used to have her number but don't anymore. sorry
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse omg, i NEEEEEEED those! lol. do you guys know where i can buy online? are there any department stores you know of where i can call and order? i have to do that w/ mac occasionally, but ive never bought GA before.

LOL, I think it's only cause we don't have a GA counter here in Hawaii! I'm sure if she could, she would!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL I"m surprised she doesn't work there P/T ! LOL
smile.gif

Laura, Is that bronzer under those e/s? Do you know what is in those palettes? Never seen a GA Palette before.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL I"m surprised she doesn't work there P/T ! LOL
smile.gif
I've got something in the works.
tongue.gif

Jasmine, call Chee @ SFA Beverly Hills. Tell her I sent you & she'll most likely waive taxes & shipping.
wink.gif
Her number's on my notepad.

I assume it'll be the bronze mania powder or some l/s wells. The closest location to you Janelle, is the SFA NYC store. If you wanna order or inquire, call Jeanette on Tuesday & ask her for details. Number's on my notepad & don't forget to tell her I sent you so she can (hopefully) waive shipping/taxes (not sure b/c you're in-state).
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Jasmine, call Chee @ SFA Beverly Hills. Tell her I sent you & she'll most likely waive taxes & shipping.
wink.gif
Her number's on my notepad. youre awsome. thank you!
smile.gif

You're welcome. I just sent her someone who had $600 in gift cards & she waived taxes & shipping for. I'll cross my fingers that she'll do the same for you.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking $65 or $75. Their introductory palettes were $55, but the last one was $75.

Latest posts

Back