Pic of the day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
lioncut2.jpg

Meowwwww.......grrrrr

OMG!!! The poor kitty! If you look closely, you can even see her saggy little titties.
icon_lol.gif
Someone throw this old girl a bra!

Originally Posted by shoediva
lioncut2.jpg

Meowwwww.......grrrrr

LOL So Pissed I see!

lioncut2.jpg

Meowwwww.......grrrrr

lioncut2.jpg

Meowwwww.......grrrrr

Angry,Middle Aged housewife was locked out this morning without robe..Housewife explained to Authorites that she didn't think it would take THAT long to retrieve the newspaper:p

Originally Posted by allisong Angry,Middle Aged housewife was locked out this morning without robe..Housewife explained to Authorites that she didn't think it would take THAT long to retrieve the newspaper:p This is awful and not funny. Sorry... no offense to the person who posted this at all. I think the cat's owner did not shave the cat for medical reasons. I have an inkling that they did it to be funny. I hate cruelty to animals. I hate anything that uses animals to entertain us that does harm to them. NOpe, not funny one bit. I could cry for the cat, I'm serious!
icon_sad.gif

This just really upsets me.

I just had to take a stance on this one. If this cat could talk, it would NOT be good. I would not do this to a kid. So why is it ok to do it to an animal? Both are dependent and innocent.

NOPE NOPE NOPE!!! WRONG> this is wrong! Shame on the owner BIG TIME.

felixcat.gif

Cali - what's sad is that I've actually known of parents who have shaved their children's heads (even little girls)!!! My mom works in an elementary school library, and she's also the official "head checker" when lice come around. I had lice several times as a child; they love clean hair, and mine is always clean. It's a bad rumr that they live in dirty hair, because they hate dirty hair. I always wash mine, so they loved to live there. And as a child I had looong hair, so my mom had to pick them out carefully from each and every strand. Anyway, these poor kids at my mom's school - their mother shaved their heads (a boy and a girl), because she didn't want to deal with taking care of the lice!!! I couldn't believe that!!! It's truly sad.

Originally Posted by Californian I would not do this to a kid. So why is it ok to do it to an animal? Both are dependent and innocent.NOPE NOPE NOPE!!! WRONG> this is wrong! Shame on the owner BIG TIME.

Originally Posted by shoediva Sorry Cali, . Sokay shoes. I know that you absolutely did not mean to offend. I am super sensitive about animals. I dig you it's just the picture that bothered me ... and the thought of that poor cat, and the look on it's face, it made me feel sorrow!
I think animals have feelings and many of them depend on us to take care of them. When a kid is abused or an animal, it is so wrong!

Don't worry shoes, I was just affected by the pic.

129banner2.jpg
xo Cali

That is so awful!! I mean, it's one thing for a boy because they can look like their daddy (totally jk) but for a mom to shave their daughter's head so they don't have to worry about lice is so cruel! I've never had lice but I think there are products that can kill them without using the lice combs?

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Cali - what's sad is that I've actually known of parents who have shaved their children's heads (even little girls)!!! My mom works in an elementary school library, and she's also the official "head checker" when lice come around. I had lice several times as a child; they love clean hair, and mine is always clean. It's a bad rumr that they live in dirty hair, because they hate dirty hair. I always wash mine, so they loved to live there. And as a child I had looong hair, so my mom had to pick them out carefully from each and every strand. Anyway, these poor kids at my mom's school - their mother shaved their heads (a boy and a girl), because she didn't want to deal with taking care of the lice!!! I couldn't believe that!!! It's truly sad.

Latest posts

Back