Pics from Ireland!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I went looking for pics on the net of my home town in Ireland but i couldnt find anything. I did however find some pics of West Cork (down the very south of ireland) where we have a holiday home so i thought some people might like to see them! Enjoy

iremap.gif

Baltimore

01_Baltimore%20Beacon.jpg

Barleycove

05_Barleycove.jpg

Goleen

06_Goleen%20Harbour.jpg

Mizen Head

07_Mizen%20Head.jpg

Cape Clear (only 100 people live on this island & they all speak Irish!)

20_Cape%20Clear.jpg

Kinsale

11_Kinsale.jpg

Awesome pics Laura! I love seeing pics of other places where people have visited/live!

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, Laura, loved those pics! To be honest, I don't know much at all about Ireland. It does look beautiful!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Forgot to add girls that those places don't always look like that ESPECIALLY when its raining (which is almost always here!)

Aaaah, I've always wanted to visit Ireland... we meant to a couple of years ago, and it just didn't work out. I wanna go, I wanna go!

wow. it looks beautiful over there! i definitely want to visit also

Oh Laura, honey....that's really gorgeous! Geez, looks like the Caribbean -...OK - thats it....NOW., I'm bookin' a flight ! I love the water its so Blue....not like the sludge here !!!!

Originally Posted by Angel Baby Wow! Absolutely beautiful there! I'd definitely visit
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura

Hey guys,
I went looking for pics on the net of my home town in Ireland but i couldnt find anything. I did however find some pics of West Cork (down the very south of ireland) where we have a holiday home so i thought some people might like to see them! Enjoy

iremap.gif

Baltimore

01_Baltimore%20Beacon.jpg

Barleycove

05_Barleycove.jpg

Goleen

06_Goleen%20Harbour.jpg

Mizen Head

07_Mizen%20Head.jpg

Cape Clear (only 100 people live on this island & they all speak Irish!)

20_Cape%20Clear.jpg

Kinsale

11_Kinsale.jpg

Very nice Lau! Looks like a fun place and it's beautiful!

Beautiful pictures Laura. I love the rain and unfortunately I end up at the dry lands
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Forgot to add girls that those places don't always look like that ESPECIALLY when its raining (which is almost always here!)

wow...the image of Ireland I always had in my head is lots of green hills with lots of sheep *lol*

but on your pics the landscape almost looks exotic. totally beautiful!!!!

Ya just a reminder to everyone that's how it looks on a beautiful sunny day but we dont have many of them.. I'm on a mission to find pics taken of all those places when its raining & i bet it wont be half as pretty!

thanks for sharing, laura!

it looks gorgeous, but i know what you mean with the rain. those pics are probably photoshopped to perfection, too, but it still looks nice!

my (ex)co-worker from cork should be going back home this year, so maybe i'll go to ireland and invite myself over to stay with her so i don't have pay hotel LMAO!

Ooh, so pretty! I've gotta get over there someday. Just makes me wanna get of the rock I live on.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Forgot to add girls that those places don't always look like that ESPECIALLY when its raining (which is almost always here!) Very beautiful, thanks for sharing ,better than what I see out my window
icon_wink.gif

i hope to get to ireland one of these days. I've always wanted to go there.

thanks for posting the pics.

Latest posts

Back