Picture/Caption of the week

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, here's the latest odd pic!

What's your caption??

crawl.jpg

"Beautiful. Knittable. Wearable. Our featured model is the latest member of the Alpaca Blend Hair-Club For Men."

Originally Posted by Californian Ok, here's the latest odd pic! What's your caption??

crawl.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Ok, here's the latest odd pic! What's your caption??

crawl.jpg

Playgirl exclusive-"Weird Al" Yankovic takes it all off!

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 Playgirl exclusive-"Weird Al" Yankovic takes it all off! LOL Ok I was totally going for the Weird Al title too..

LOL!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 Playgirl exclusive-"Weird Al" Yankovic takes it all off!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish "Beautiful. Knittable. Wearable. Our featured model is the latest member of the Alpaca Blend Hair-Club For Men." LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLll!!! hahahah

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 Playgirl exclusive-"Weird Al" Yankovic takes it all off!

LOL! GOod one! Hahaha. GAK (giggling at keyboard)
202banner6.jpg

Originally Posted by FairyRave In the recently released movie Catwoman, Halle Berry gets replaced with Fabio! omg these are all hilarious! hAHHA! Clever, Fairy.
202banner8.jpg

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Introducing Velcro Hair Extensions by the Encino Man Collection!!! Perfect! I remember that movie. Of course I liked it because I was in high school. LOL. DORK! These responses kick arse. Making me lol.
smile.gif

200banner4.jpg

Originally Posted by allisong LOL Ok I was totally going for the Weird Al title too.. I'm still lol'ing at "alpaca" HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!TFF!

200banner3.jpg

Latest posts

Back