Pink Sugar Dupes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm curious whether anyone has tried any e-tailers' dupes of Aquolina's Pink Sugar? Any recommendations?
smile.gif

Thanks!

I haven't tried it personally, yet! But, Suds & Light has a dupe that is supposed to be as close as you can get. Its called Pink Sugar.

http://www.sudsandlight.com/scents-page2.html

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I'm curious whether anyone has tried any e-tailers' dupes of Aquolina's Pink Sugar? Any recommendations?
smile.gif

Thanks!

ive heard that the S&L pink sugar smells dead on. you might also want to try BB pink sugar. i havent smelled pink sugar yet, sadly, but if it smells like sweet cotton candy, AZW makes a cotton candy roll on. i didnt care for it at all, but others might. theres also MMU pink clouds, and undergroundscentplant pink sugar (another one that is supposed to be dead on.)

Thanks ladies! I've heard that S&L has a good one, and I've heard that undergroundscentplant has dead-on scents for everything. What is BB though, Halo?

Ahh, thanks. I've heard of most e-tailers, including Bissy's Boutique, but I get confused by the acronyms. When I think of BB, I think of Bobbi Brown and Bonne Bell. LOL!

You're soooooooooooooo funny....girl! Ha ha ha!!! Neener neener neener on ya! Hugs, Jules

Originally Posted by haloinrverse by LOL, do you mean laughing out loud, the B&B company? :pPPPP

Latest posts

Back