Place to sell makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scarlette wow.. thanks , you guys! I am not sure why MUA won't allow selling.. I guess they want it to strictly be just a swapping site, no money issues to deal with, etc. I would totally swap this foundation if I didn't need money to pay bills right now. This foundation may just help my phone bill get paid. LOL.. pathetic, I know!
icon_redface.gif
not that theyve ever given a reason of course (i guess they feel they dont have to, but it makes for better comminuty morale when regular members know whats going on) but my best guess is that selling is a "real" transaction that they could be held legally accountable for because it was conducted via their site. (not so much of a problem when people communicated with their private email addresses. now there is the internal mua mail system.) swaps are more of a verbal agreement/contract, though you can file mail fraud for goods not received if your swap partner never sends and you do. either way, they refuse responsibility.

Latest posts

Back