POLL: How would you describe your makeup style...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
POLL: How would you describe your makeup style... You can choose more than one option! This also has been placed in both the Polls forum and the Makeup forum

Mine is mostly effortless and natural. I need to learn to use more colors especially on my eyes.
smile.gif

I pretty much fall into the barely there catagory, I truly believe that the old adage "less is more" is quite true for someone my age. My daily routine usually consist of moisturizer, a little bronzer in the summer, my eye pencils to add a little definition, maybe a very light eye shadow in an earth tone and a natural shade lip gloss.

(thinking) hmmmmmmm what to vote for............

Originally Posted by Reija(admin)

POLL: How would you describe your makeup style... You can choose more than one option! This also has been placed in both the Polls forum and the Makeup forum

i voted for head turning hip and NY exotic. i hardly ever do a natural eye, and im into funky colors w/ my e/s. i never do a strong lip with a strong eye. i just recently started using blush, and i still dont like the way it looks. i know how to apply it and have about 5 shades, but i dont care for it. i usually do a light mouth, but when i do a strong mouth, i usually couple it with something like champagne e/s and winged out black liquid liner.

My looks changes a lot, just depends what I'm into at the moment. Right now I'm really into MAC Pigments, light pink lips and an all over slight glow. Oh yeah, Always, always black eyeliner and black mascara. Originally Posted by Reija(admin) POLL: How would you describe your makeup style... You can choose more than one option! This also has been placed in both the Polls forum and the Makeup forum

I'm a cross between effortless and natural and barely there. Most of the time, people don't realize I'm wearing makeup which is the way I like it. Granted, I probably could stand to be a bit more bold and daring with use of colors and eyemakeup but at least this way I know I won't embarass myself. Great poll!

Latest posts

Back