POLL!! How would you rate this message board?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!!

Please rate the www.makeuptalk.com board here and please give some feedback on it's layout, content and how we can improve on it
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
This is Cindy in Houston TX...I am a wellness educator so naturally my interest lies in the fitness, wellness and health education area for women of all ages. I look forward to posting some of the new information that is coming out now about whole food nutrition. I am also looking forward to being able to answer questions that we as women have for ourselves and our families...

regards and God bless

Cindy

Thanks Cindy for your message! We aree eating more and more of natural organic whole foods these days simply due to my wife. She only buys organic when she can

Originally Posted by bcsimpsonjp

biggrin.gif
This is Cindy in Houston TX...I am a wellness educator so naturally my interest lies in the fitness, wellness and health education area for women of all ages. I look forward to posting some of the new information that is coming out now about whole food nutrition. I am also looking forward to being able to answer questions that we as women have for ourselves and our families...
regards and God bless

Cindy

Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids

I know they're good for you, but the taste is what gets me... Are there any that taste good????

Yes I say.. Yes, Yes Yes YES!!. It's not like eating cardbaord or anything
smile.gif
LOLOL

biggrin.gif

Yeah but you like fish LMAOok give me some snack food ideas that are good

Oh yes, gimme fish, gimme sushi, gimme lobster
smile.gif

I can't even remember where I saw a message posted about this message board, but I thought I'd check it out, being that I am a complete makeup addict. I think you've done a great job! The only thing I'd change is to add a "reply" option to each message in the thread.

Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon

I can't even remember where I saw a message posted about this message board, but I thought I'd check it out, being that I am a complete makeup addict. I think you've done a great job! The only thing I'd change is to add a "reply" option to each message in the thread.

Bravegirl just laid it out for ya. Yes, the "quote" button is essentially a "reply" button, but it adds the poster's text for quoting. :) HTH

Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids Yeah but you like fish LMAO ok give me some snack food ideas that are good Check out the JP Gummies that you can give to kids of all ages..they taste good and are good for you or your kids...you can email me for more info...

One of my favorite snacks that I never thought about as healthy (cuz it tastes soo good!!) but is really good for you is sweet potato slices baked in the oven, brushed with warm honey (so it doesnt go on too thickly) and then rolled in toasted sesame seeds- omg, heaven on earth!

Holy SH__T Batman, I need to try that.....should we do a recipe forum???

Originally Posted by bluepisces

One of my favorite snacks that I never thought about as healthy (cuz it tastes soo good!!) but is really good for you is sweet potato slices baked in the oven, brushed with warm honey (so it doesnt go on too thickly) and then rolled in toasted sesame seeds- omg, heaven on earth!

Yeah, and if there are codes for online discounts, we could share those too!! (MAC and Sephora and Bliss have those codes and sometimes we swap those around to help save a few bucks)

Then why not just have a forum called "Everything Else", with a small descrip like "Recipes, Product Swaps, etc" ? Nobody's using the Swap section as much as I thought they would so you could condense it.

Excellent I am on it!

Originally Posted by bluepisces

Then why not just have a forum called "Everything Else", with a small descrip like "Recipes, Product Swaps, etc" ? Nobody's using the Swap section as much as I thought they would so you could condense it.

Yeah yeah, if you look under the title, it says "beauty gossip for chix" lol so you can put info about nails.
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah nails forgot about that.... this board should be beauty talk

Latest posts

Back