Poll Mac Eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st Bronze or Tempting

last Shroom (was running out of the one I had)

Originally Posted by erica_1020 1. What was your 1st MAC eyeshadow that you bought/received?2. What was the last MAC eyeshadow that you bought/received?

Mine:

1st-Amberlights...love it

last-Sable and Meadow...haven't used either yet

icon_cheesygrin.gif

First: Mulch, Amber Lights, Black Tied. They were all bought at the same time
smile.gif

Last: Humid, Sushi Flower, Leisuretime (all bought at same time as well
smile.gif
)

First - Petalscent and Trax

Last - Goldbit, Lucky Green, Elite, and Leisuretime

first: creme de violet (and that was enought o start my addiction)last: leasuiretime, shimmermoss, Paradisco, Expensive pink, Pink Venus and Idol eyes

I have a question for you Mac girls!!! I have never bought a Mac eyeshadow...I love eyeshadows...for some reason, all these years I never wore them because I thought I never looked good in them. BUT....I am now hooked and usually wear BE shadows....they don't stay on for along time though....

I have blue eyes and light brown hair with highlights....I love to wear lavender or plum shadow...and I love the coppery bronze shadows...anyway...

What would you guys suggest my first Mac eyeshadow purchase be?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by erica_1020 1. What was your 1st MAC eyeshadow that you bought/received?2. What was the last MAC eyeshadow that you bought/received?

Mine:

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mine:

icon_cheesygrin.gif

1- Mylar2- Coco Beach Pigment

1st Was Sprout I think

Last must have been Humid

Funny that I bought Humid to go with Sprout, but only after I had it for a while and bought a bunch of other colors!

1. Cork... but I use it as a brow powder. Otherwise, probably Haux and Velour

2. Goldbit

Originally Posted by GOINGSHOPPING First: Kitschmas
Last: Olive

These are both flattering on green eyed ladies.
biggrin.gif

HELLO GOINGSHOPPING, WELCOME TO MUT. YOU'LL ENJOY THIS WEBSITE AS THE PEOPLE HERE ARE JUST WONDERFUL.
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by FrNail1057 first: Embark last: Swiss Chocolate

HELLO FRNAIL1057 AND WELCOME TO MUT. GLAD YOU POPPED IN. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE JUST NICE AND WONDERFUL
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by Summer First: Vanilla
Last: Satin Taupe

WELCOME SUMMER TO MUT
claps.gif
EVERYONE HERE AT THIS WEBSITE ARE WONDERFUL
icon_exclaim.gif
GLAD YOU POPPED IN.

Back