Poll: Mac Or Pc

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd Joy! PC all the way
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally HEY ...keep it straight Tony ...MAC is for MAKEUP ...NOT computers!
icon_lol.gif

I'm PC all the way ...but then I guess it wouldn't have looked kosher for me to go with a MAC with my MCSE!
icon_lol.gif

LMAO Kim!!! You're right!
wink.gif

I'm PC here too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL, I thought of this when posted it! heheh
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally

HEY ...keep it straight Tony ...MAC is for MAKEUP ...NOT computers!
icon_lol.gif

I'm PC all the way ...but then I guess it wouldn't have looked kosher for me to go with a MAC with my MCSE!
icon_lol.gif

I've got both mac and pc computers and mac and pc laptops, but I'm on the pc right now!

PC and let me just add this was built by my uncle when i was in the 6th grade, which was 6 years ago, and this baby's still going strong. my sis and bro bought their computers after mine and theirs broke down already
icon_twisted.gif

i don't see my baby going anytime soon
icon_cool.gif

Usually, my PC at home .... every once in a while I log on from my office, then I'm using a Linux box
biggrin.gif

Envy! Can you do me a favor? Try to build something in your notepad then SAVE IT with your MAC, computer that is
wink.gif
Let me know if you have any errors

There is a user who is having some trouble and I am trying to identify what it is...

Originally Posted by envymi

I've got both mac and pc computers and mac and pc laptops, but I'm on the pc right now!

Can you wait til next week for the MAC test? I just hooked up my place to be wireless, but I have no internet connection on my MACs for some reason. My man should be back soon, so I was gonna wait til he gets back to mess with it.

Latest posts

Back