Poll:occupation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, since I'm fairly new here I was wondering what does everyone do for a living?

Me: I am an elementary teacher at a Gifted and Talented school. I teach 3rd grade all subjects (not art, music, technology, art) including Spanish. I received my Master's Degree in elementary math and that is my love my favorite subject to teach.
icon_smile.gif

I retired from our convenience store/tanning salon when I got pregnant.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Now I am a SAHM.

I'm currently working on a Masters in Computer Science (CS), and after I graduate in December I will look for a job as a software engineer (computer programmer)! Hence the name girl_geek
biggrin.gif

However, if we can afford it, I'd like to work for a few years then start having kids and be a SAHM myself
wink.gif

I also like math too, erica, I got a double major in CS and math as an undergrad, and right now I am taking a summer class in Complex Analysis -- although I'm finding it rather difficult since I haven't had a math class in 2 years! lol

i'm a STAHGF (stay at home girlfriend
smile.gif
) i'm currently trying to get back into shape and just been doing my thing
smile.gif

I am currently working PT as a Medical Assistant at an obgyn office. I have been working as an MA for 10 years now. I work in a practice of 10 doctors and I feel like I work for the best one! In the past, I worked in ENT, obgyn, and urology , at the same time! I really enjoy my job.

banking. right this second my official title is a teller. but i do a little bit of everything i help set up new accounts, meet and greet, refer people to wealth management, handle safety deposit boxes. theyre concidering sending me to banker training to be a teller/banker cross breed. i used to work at sears in the vacuum department. if you need to know anything about a vaccuum ask. its scary what i know. i go to school when the mood strikes me. i went for massage therapy and discovered id rahter teach then practice and you cant teach unless you practice it. right now im undecided what i want to do although i do like banking more than i thought i would

Hi Erica! I dont think I've had the chance to officially welcome you to MuT, so......WELCOME!!!

I'm a Compliance Analyst. I wont expound on that because my job sounds boring (but it really isnt).
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Hello everyone, since I'm fairly new here I was wondering what does everyone do for a living?Me: I am an elementary teacher at a Gifted and Talented school. I teach 3rd grade all subjects (not art, music, technology, art) including Spanish. I received my Master's Degree in elementary math and that is my love my favorite subject to teach.
icon_smile.gif

Hi! Welcome to MUT!

I am professional Makeup Artist for Benefit Cosmetics. I have been with them for over 2 years and LOVE IT! I hope to work in product development soon.
icon_biggrin.gif

I work at an insurance agency. I also go to school but I'm out now for the summer. When I'm not doing that I'm either at the gym or at home with my family. I stay busy!

I work for a local community bank working in audit and special projects.

Right now, I am working at a law firm as a summer associate. I'm going to be an attorney after I finish law school- this upcoming year is my last year!

Boo... I don't want to work!

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 I work in retail ( hot topic) but I will be starting beauty school next month
biggrin.gif
Good for you!
36_1_11.gif

i'm a full-time student (starting in sept.) and i work full-time as a waitress and i babysit, too.

I work in a Skilled Nursing Facility full time as an MDS Nurse and @ times as a Charge Nurse when short on the floor . Have been with this facility for, oh only, 18 years .

wow, i thought there would've been more ma's hehe

i'm 21 and finishing up my A.A., i graduate in spring.. and before the year ends i'll acquire my real estate license, and *as soon* as i can afford it, i'm going to go to school for makeup
smile.gif

I'm the Director of Marketing and Event Planning for a non-profit organization. I am also a volunteer EMT.

I work part-time doing general office work. Great job with little to no stress!
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back