Poll: What's your current shampoo/conditioner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm about to use up my current 'poo and rinse, and I was wondering what everyone is loving right now? My current set is the Super Skinny duo from Paul Mitchell. Works very well, but I need a different scent.
wink.gif

Also here are ones that I'm eyeing up - anyone tried these?:

Back to Basics Ginger or Coconut Mango

Bath and Body Works Soyflower Conditioner

Thanks!!

Oh boy! This is my kinda poll! lol Actually I still have TONS of shampoos & conditioners from the Beauty Show in NYC a few months ago (So many deals I couldn't help myself!) So i have lots to choose from!

I also have the PM Super Skinny - like that stuff

My oldie but goodie: Pantene (the Moisture Renewal)

I also have (and like) HEALTHYSEXYHAIR soy shampoo & cond.

Rusk Deep shine (with kelp)

KMS Daily Fixx

Clairol Daily Defense in Tender Apple (so cheap, but works great & smells awesome!)

hmmm... what else?

Can't think right now, but there's about 5 other sets under the sink! This week I've been using the pantene... still love that stuff!
tongue.gif

Right now I'm liking Iso's shampoo for color tx hair

with L'Oreal's Mega Moisture therapy and a weekly K-Pak tx

Next on the list is Redken's new line. I think it's called Extreme.
CoreBottlesA.jpg
lorealunfrizz.jpg
263_brand_small.jpg

How could I forget one of my favorites from my list!?!?!?
icon_eek.gif

Biolage Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioning Balm! AWESOME!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I'm about to use up my current 'poo and rinse, and I was wondering what everyone is loving right now? My current set is the Super Skinny duo from Paul Mitchell. Works very well, but I need a different scent.
wink.gif

Also here are ones that I'm eyeing up - anyone tried these?:

Back to Basics Ginger or Coconut Mango

Bath and Body Works Soyflower Conditioner

Thanks!!

Usually use Nexxus Therepee 'poo & Humectress conditioner but currently using Netrogena T-gel 'cause my dermatitis is acting up
frown.gif

i love to rotate my shampoo and conditioner, so to properly answer your question, i most recently used mary-kate and ashley shampoo (the blue one. it smells like coconuts and is actually a good product) and frederic fekkai shea butter conditioner. my most recent rotatees (is that a word?) are: lush sylvia stout shampoo good ol herbal essences shampoo/conditioner jo malone lime basil mandarin shampoo/conditioner (which i rec for the scent alone. the conditioner couldnt get the snarls out of a babys hair) brilliant brunette conditioner (works great but the oriental smell is overpowering to me) lush washday greens (tasty vegetal mint) suave kids 2 in 1 pineapple shampoo (for me. i use an additional conditioner. i just love the smell) my old standbys that i always come back to are FF she butter, herbal essences, and pantene. my new fave discovery is v05 blueberries and cream shampoo. dont even think about putting it on your head. use it as a body wash. its soooo tasty.

You all know my obsession for straight and shiny hair, furthermore, I'm always searching for something new. I was very satisfied with Brilliant Brunette but I was tired of buying small containers that ended after a week so last weekend I went to Ulta and saw this big bright orange 33.8 fl oz container of shampoo, it read Matrix sleek.look smoothing system. I bought the shampoo and conditioner, I tried them and l thought they were excellent, creamy moisturizing texture and fresh green scent.

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions! And I'll let you know the Skyfishie Zigged when everyone told me to Zag. Today I went to Trade Secret and sniffed around a bit, then bumped into my old faithful K-Pak daily series. I stopped using it a while back because I wanted to try other products, but now that I thought about it, I always had happy hair days with K-Pak. So that's what I got!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Last month they gave me samples of Nioxin Smoothing Reflectives Silk Elixir, which is a leave-in hair repair lotion. I used it tonight and it's still too early to tell if I like it, but the scent is so good!!! It's smells like gingerale, on the light side and not cloying at all. Paired with the soft banana-ish scent of K-Pak, my hair smells loverly... Here's the description on the packet:

Lightweight formula for unruly textured, normal to coarse hair that renews and repairs damage, leaving hair soft, silky and smooth. Formulated with SmoothPlex, a unique blend of Kukui Oil and Silk Amino Acids, it controls frizz and provides hair with moisture, natural shine and smooth control. Provides thermal, UVA and UVB protection for hair. Maintains scalp health with a formula free of damaging alcohol and PVP's.

Originally Posted by creek You all know my obsession for straight and shiny hair, furthermore, I'm always searching for something new. I was very satisfied with Brilliant Brunette but I was tired of buying small containers that ended after a week so last weekend I went to Ulta and saw this big bright orange 33.8 fl oz container of shampoo, it read Matrix sleek.look smoothing system. I bought the shampoo and conditioner, I tried them and l thought they were excellent, creamy moisturizing texture and fresh green scent.

my, creek, you really go through a small container of shampoo in a week? an 8 oz-ish sized container? you must have a lot of hair! how long is it?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse my, creek, you really go through a small container of shampoo in a week? an 8 oz-ish sized container? you must have a lot of hair! how long is it?
smile.gif
My hair is shoulder length, I wash my hair every other day, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, unfortunately my husband wants to use the same shampoo and conditioner .....so it ends fast.

Originally Posted by naturally We all use Arbonne's shampoo and conditioner ...love the smell ..love how it helps with hair loss and it's really nice on colored hair! (oops ....did I just admit I color my hair?) LOL I am using Glisten shampoo from MOP and my all time fave avapooie (spelling).My hairdresser has advised me to use only American products on my hair such as Redken. He said that America makes the best haircare products in the world and im inclined to agree
icon_wink.gif

I just received my QVC TSV from last Sunday. Nick Chavez hairstuff. I loved all of it. It is the Volumizing flocker...Volumizing hairspray...Volumizing rootlifter...Activating spray..a new shampoo and conditioner...and a great hairbrush. I love the smell of all this stuff...and my hair is now 3 feet high!!! LOL

I currently use L'Anza products on my hair. My boyfriend has a very sensitive scalp and he uses Nizzorel. I have used a few Kerastace products and Age Recharge was fab! It has a gel like texture but its pretty pricey at £15 a tub! Pantene is another favorite for everyday use. The conditioners are nice and rich.

i just got rusk brilliance grapefruit and honey color protect shampoo (i dont have color treated hair, but it smells so delish), rusk green tea and alfalfa shampoo (its for fine hair, i have thick hair. it smells like green bananas. you all know how much i love bananas)

I know this is a old thread, but I'm currently looking for a new S&C and was hoping you all could list your favorites. I prefer something for hilighted hair because i'm getting it done next week. TIA!

infusium 23 repairologie shampoo & conditioner

works really well, i love it.

Aura

Mint and Rosemary Organic shampoo/conditioner Spa Aromatherapy

wsi-053.jpg

Wow, this is a super old thread! It's so weird to see all of those old users, like Kerry and Janelle! Anyway, right now I'm using Suave Coconut, just to save money, but I like it!

damn i had no idea someone here likes popping up old thread as it seems to be happening a lot lately

Back