Popsugar Must Have CS issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh I m so angry I ve been waiting for a replacement from the Neiman Marcus box for 2mths.  I followed up after a month to see when the item would be sent and was told it would be shipped out the next week. I was told several times it would be sent next week but next week never seems to come and no item and there is no proof that it s on its way so I sent another email today.  And was told the item was lost and there are no more. What!?!?  After reading some of things others have gone through I have a really hard time believing that line.  I never received any kind of tracking info nor did I have anything in my FEDEX tracker or UPS tracker.   The neiman marcus box was not a cheap box and the broken item was my favorite thing in the box I am so incredibly frustrated.  How do they not follow-up with their customer and when sending an expensive item how do they not let the customer know its coming so they can expect the package. I m not really sure what to do next but its not ok to take my $250 and not send  all the items in working form. So so so annoyed and sadly I m pretty sure this ends my love affair with pop sugar--- I want to stop my 6mth deal now too any way to do that I really am so fed up with their baloney!  This has been going on since November!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man these people know just how to annoy people.  They say they ll give me a partial refund.  I waited 2 months for a partial refund what a joke?  And it just feels like everything they say is an excuse or an out right lie.  I have had missing or broken items in the monthly boxes before and just let it go because it wasn't worth the hassle but this is a $250 box it's frustrating they don't do more for their customers and that they don't the same thing for everyone with similar issues. Ok rant over sorry everyone! Grrrrr

Man this has still not been resolved.  Its been over a month since I was told a partial refund would be issued in 7-14days.  My emails are being completely ignored now not really sure what to do now but I m so beyond frustrated.  I totally understand that sometimes items arrive broken but this is going on like over 4mths now.  Thats just beyond ridiculous.  Any advice?

Man this has still not been resolved.  Its been over a month since I was told a partial refund would be issued in 7-14days.  My emails are being completely ignored now not really sure what to do now but I m so beyond frustrated.  I totally understand that sometimes items arrive broken but this is going on like over 4mths now.  Thats just beyond ridiculous.  Any advice?
Try again. They seemed to have been throwing things at people over the past few weeks. 

Try again. They seemed to have been throwing things at people over the past few weeks. 
Thanks I will but they haven't even acknowledged my last 3 e-mails.  At this point I don't want anything but my money back.  So frustrating and I ve been trying so hard to be polite but man its getting hard to be nice.  I absolutely am done doing business with them, I mean I totally get that things get broken sometimes but you keep your customer updated and resolve it as quickly as possible.  Instead I feel like I have been straight out lied too, there was no follow- thru, and waiting over 4 months for a resolution is just ridiculous.  I also find it quite disheartening reading on here that they offer some people extras and others get just the replacement, and then others can barely even get a reply.  I dunno just feels icky to me. 

Oh goodness so now 2 more of the broken item have magically appeared and one is on its way to me along with " several other items " for my frustrations. Not the first time I ve been told something is on the way so not holding my breathe but hope it's true. Still have lost my business though I no longer trust them. Sad because it's a fun subscription. And while I m happy to be getting a replacement how does one just suddenly appear after being told they would not be able to get more. I dunno sad I don't believe anything they say anymore. Hope anyone else still experiencing an issue gets it resolved soon.

I got broken candles from my for her box.  They said I'd get replacements, then said they didn't have any and would credit me $15 but still no credit/refund.  I've sent 3-4 emails since then and only received a reply of "we are backed up but our data team will be getting your refund to you soon!".  That was over month ago and repeated emails afterwards have drawn no response at all. :/  Frustrating.

So frustrating sorry you are going thru that. One thing I learned if u keep replying to the same email chain they never get back to you so make sure every time u send an email it is a new one. Good luck!

I got broken candles from my for her box.  They said I'd get replacements, then said they didn't have any and would credit me $15 but still no credit/refund.  I've sent 3-4 emails since then and only received a reply of "we are backed up but our data team will be getting your refund to you soon!".  That was over month ago and repeated emails afterwards have drawn no response at all. :/  Frustrating.
Whoa.  I just received an email back from Popsugar finally and here is the response:

"Thank you for following up. We are sorry for the delay in resolving this on going issue for you. As a remedy we have now issued you a full refund for the Holiday for Her box. Please check your account in the next 5 business days to see this refund reflected. Additionally, we have added a credit to your subscription, this credit will be used to cover the cost of your next Must Have box in April. Unfortunately we are unable to send out the replacement candles at this time as we are completely out of stock in our warehouse but hope that the refund and credit helps to resolve. We hope that this helps and are here if you have any other questions or concerns."

How bizarre is this I just got a tracking number for my replacement items but in my fedex tracker its listed as coming From Sugar Publishing Inc and then has an address in San Franciso and a 415 number then it says POPSUGAR.  What the heck is Sugar Publishing INC lol has anyone else ever gotten a package from Sugar Publishing INC.?

Sugar Publishing INC is what Popsugar was called originally.  It's all one in the same company.  No worries.

In relation to my refund, I got it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Approx 48 hours after I got the email above, I received an entire 100% refund of my For Her Holiday box.  I was very surprised that they went so far and above for me so PopSugar CS is totally back in my good graces. 

Finally received my replacement item and extras-- almost 6 mths later.  While I m happy and do appreciate that the items came I think waiting 6mths for a resolution and not being given an honest answer during that time is completely unacceptable.  I don't really trust this company anymore which is sad because its fun mail to receive.  My extras were a gold pearl necklace, 2 packets of the snow cone gum, the ciate bronzer blush from the today box, the jewelry box candle from the november box i think , Kendra Scott Earrings. Nice gesture but not sure it makes up for the frustration. I hate feeling like I was lied too and it was very frustrating when  the story kept changing and there was 0 follow-up on their end.  Oh well.  Hope anyone still waiting gets a resolution soon.  Good luck ladies--- thanks for letting me vent!

Just the replacement candles with no bonus early last month. I give up. The candle had crystals on them instead of dots. It's pretty.

Just the replacement candles with no bonus early last month. I give up. The candle had crystals on them instead of dots. It's pretty.
I hate how they treat everyone differently like some people get extras and some do not.  So weird.  Anyhoo I hope you enjoy your new candles.

Latest posts

Back