POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - DECEMBER 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bye the way...  How did you cross the paragraph out?  I've seen that before, but couldn't figure out how to do that.  Always learning something new.
use the strike through icon on the dashboard :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

December boxes have sold out y'all!  Now on to January.  I'm exercising self control.  I bought December, I'm done.  At least for now.

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

December boxes have sold out y'all!  Now on to January.  I'm exercising self control.  I bought December, I'm done.  At least for now.

Whew!  Looks like I got in just under the line!  I'm so glad now that I ordered when I did and plus got the five bucks off.  I would have been bummed and kicking myself if I missed it.  Hope it's a good one for us.  

Same here, as soon as I saw that November boxes are all sold out I panicked and subscribed! And now I'm glad I did because December sold out within days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Usually subs are always nicer during the holidays, at least they have been for me so far, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whew!  Looks like I got in just under the line!  I'm so glad now that I ordered when I did and plus got the five bucks off.  I would have been bummed and kicking myself if I missed it.  Hope it's a good one for us.  

Dang, I missed out on this one AND November...better buy a January one or I'll miss out on that one too...

I hate to be an enabler, but you better hurry and order January's box.  He who hesitates... For me in this case if I hesitated, I'd be relieved.  Too many subs!!  Keep us posted!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If we are subbed for November, does it renew automatically?
As long as it's not a gift sub, it renews automatically.  If you purchased a three/six/etc.-month non-gift sub, it converts to monthly when the original term expires.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's the link to Popsugar? All I keep finding is a gossip site.
As a side note, the Must Have subscription is actually run by that gossip site.  The MH program is usually linked somewhere on *every single one* of their pages, which gets a little boring, but if you know they're affiliated, at least the sub isn't too horribly hard to get to from any random page you land on.

I just saw that December box is already sold out and they are now accepting for January! That was so fast!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just saw that December box is already sold out and they are now accepting for January! That was so fast!
 Really popular sub!

i really wonder how many people they are opening up the subscription too, it seems crazy that november AND december are already sold out!

I'm so excited! When I signed up, I was slated to get a box in January. I just got an e-mail saying that due to "popular demand", they were able to secure more boxes. I'm supposed to be getting a December box now. I hope I won't be disappointed. =)

This will be my first box. Kicking myself for not signing up sooner!

Right now on the site the December subscriptions are open again.  I just signed up (because I was sad I missed December the first time) and my confirmation page did state my subscription would start with December.  

Back