POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - DECEMBER 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do, but I won't be able to pm you the code until tmrw evening.

Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By any chance, does anyone still have an unused $30 Rent The Runway code that they'd be willing to PM me?  I got one in a trade, which I gave to a friend, but when she tried to use it, it wouldn't work.  She contacted RTR and they said that it was already used

.  So now I'm horribly embarrassed...and I'm hoping that I can get another code to give to my friend. 
icon_eek.gif

Oh my gosh, that would be great.  Thank you so much!  

I have a $25 dollar Rent the Runway from Wrapp if you cannot get the PopSugar one. I also think that on Embly, you can get $25 and free shipping. (They are gift card apps that you can basically give free gift cards to your FB friends).

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do, but I won't be able to pm you the code until tmrw evening.

By any chance, does anyone still have an unused $30 Rent The Runway code that they'd be willing to PM me?  I got one in a trade, which I gave to a friend, but when she tried to use it, it wouldn't work.  She contacted RTR and they said that it was already used

.  So now I'm horribly embarrassed...and I'm hoping that I can get another code to give to my friend. 
icon_eek.gif

Oh my gosh, that would be great.  Thank you so much!  

Aww, thank you everyone who is looking for that elusive Popsugar code! This makes me feel really great about the generous community here on MUT! Though, I know that this is a long shot, since you all received the boxes in December. I will update this thread about the status of the code!  
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww, thank you everyone who is looking for that elusive Popsugar code! This makes me feel really great about the generous community here on MUT! Though, I know that this is a long shot, since you all received the boxes in December. I will update this thread about the status of the code!  
smile.gif
I've got one.  I thought I had two, but I can only find one.  I'm sending you a PM right now!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

I've got one.  I thought I had two, but I can only find one.  I'm sending you a PM right now!

@meaganola - Thank you again!

Code has been messaged.  Thank you everyone for your help!!!! 
smile.gif

Back